Minnie vans booster seat?

Lisa75

DIS Veteran
Is one of the seats a booster type or no. If not probably can’t use the service with DS 5.

Thanks.

I can't answer about if they can be a booster but I do know all the car seats are the same car seat, a convertible front/rear facing (Graco brand I believe) seat. If you search here on the Board somewhere there are photos of the seat used

Thanks Angi! He is still in his Britax 5 point at home so that might work. Good tip to search pictures. Thanks again!

Lisa

Thanks for coming back to update. I bet there are lots of folks who would need to know this.

Graco 4evers are fantastic seats! As a car seat nerd I am so glad they are what Disney chose. Easy to use and will literally fit a 5lb newborn to an older child in a backless booster. Converting between the extremes would be a task, but hopefully they got well trained in how to do that lol.

Graco 4evers are fantastic seats! As a car seat nerd I am so glad they are what Disney chose. Easy to use and will literally fit a 5lb newborn to an older child in a backless booster. Converting between the extremes would be a task, but hopefully they got well trained in how to do that lol.
For any curious, they did all go to a very lengthy, and extensive, training class on using and installing the car seats.
They weren't just given out and told to use them.
Now, as with anything, anywhere, YMMV on how well someone took the info given to them so watch and check for yourself after it's installed but, they were shown by certified car seat instructors/inspectors (what is the proper term?) on their use.

For any curious, they did all go to a very lengthy, and extensive, training class on using and installing the car seats.
They weren't just given out and told to use them.
Now, as with anything, anywhere, YMMV on how well someone took the info given to them so watch and check for yourself after it's installed but, they were shown by certified car seat instructors/inspectors (what is the proper term?) on their use.

I believe those who did the training were Child Passenger Safety Technician-Instructors, although there may have also been some Child Passenger Safety Technicians involved. (Technicians can train parents/caregivers, while Technician-Instructors can train new technicians. Usually CPST-Is have more experience & years in the field, though that's not always true. Some CPSTs are phenomenal wealths of knowledge.)

Do you take a booster seat with you on the Disney transportation (bus, monorail, boat) as well?

There's no point taking a booster seat on any of these Disney Transportation options because none of them have seat belts, and there's a good possibility you and your child will be standing.

There's no point taking a booster seat on any of these Disney Transportation options because none of them have seat belts, and there's a good possibility you and your child will be standing.

My question was more rhetorical. I was trying to understand the reason behind the question/statement in the original post.
If it does not have a carseat/booster seat, why would she not be able to use the Minnie Van? She will not have that option on most Disney transportation.

My question was more rhetorical. I was trying to understand the reason behind the question/statement in the original post.
If it does not have a carseat/booster seat, why would she not be able to use the Minnie Van? She will not have that option on most Disney transportation.
That's easy to answer
Cars require the use of car seats at a certain age. Other forms of transportation do not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!