Minting my disney photos on the blockchain

AWonderfulTomorrow

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a project that I've minted on the ethereum blockchain through the opensea.io platform called, "A Wonderful Tomorrow". I decided to pursue this AFTER reading what was said on multiple platforms.

So my understanding is:
we can take photos of wildlife, trees, plants, trash streetlights, painted walls, artisan workmanship.

we cannot take photos of characters, stores, posters, landmarks.

It is clear that I need a marketing agent to present my idea to disney, if I want to mint the images of the no-no's. It is evident that people are selling images of disney property without problems.

Bio about the project:

Have you been to Disney? Have you been to Disney recently? There is a saying that still holds true: If you haven’t been lately, you haven’t been. Can you think back to the time that you did go? What vivid memories do you recall?

For those of us that have gone before, let’s be honest. Were you able to focus on the details that the people put into the place to make it so magical? You couldn't have possibly seen all 7 hidden ratatouille easter eggs that they put out this year for their next coming attraction. How much fun did you have after leaving the first shop? If you were like me, you would hang your head down, and do your best to catch your breath and not scream vulgar obscenities. How many times did you have to dodge angry strollers? It seems as though they are in their own little network and targeting the people with the cleanest shoes. Were you able to go to all the parks, and take every ride, and not miss the parades?

My mother said that Futureland was still being built, when she went. Circus land was still being built, when my wife and I went for our honeymoon. Even this time, they had construction going (ratatouille and new walls at futureland). They never stop making new magical moments!

For those of you that have never gone, I ask why? Do you live in another country and traveling here just to go to a cartoon land is just out of the question? Do you have better things to do, when you come to the states? There are actually people who live in Florida and have never been. Whatever the reason, you no longer need to fret. I have the entire experience bundled up into a little package. There is a slideshow in the unlockable content of each of these NFT. Now you will have this magical moment (from my perspective) in your wallet at all times.

Come on in and take in some, if not all of the magic. This may be the catalyst to get you out here for your first adventure. This may be what you need to have a wonderful tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter