Missing links on DVC Website

DavidRoss

Mouseketeer
Has anyone else noticed there seem to be some missing links from the website? For instance, I don't see the link to upcoming vacations any longer. Did it move?

They revamped the website overnight. If you click My Dashboard (under My DVC Membership), it'll list your upcoming vacations there. The regular reservation availability tool is gone as well--but if you go to My DVC membership, 'book online' it's basically the same thing, but improved (with 1 click you can limit it to Disney World properties only).

Yes. They have removed the Resort Availability Tool and combined it with the regular booking system. It’s pretty awesome and way more mobile friendly. You can now search availability for all hotels on WDW property at once while booking.

I was checking out the look of the updated website this morning and while I like the combined RAT and Booking tool, I miss the dates appearing for online check-in and fast-passes. I guess it really isn't that hard to count out 60 days, but I hate having to think too much in the morning. :rotfl2:

I am getting a white blank screen when pushing online booking. Did everything under the sun before calling technical (browser change, cleared cache and cookies, incognito etc.). This is on my phone and computer.

If anyone else has this issue, please call technical. They are acting like it's an isolated issue when another disboards member had the exact same outcome this morning.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I am getting a white blank screen when pushing online booking. Did everything under the sun before calling technical (browser change, cleared cache and cookies, incognito etc.). This is on my phone and computer.

If anyone else has this issue, please call technical. They are acting like it's an isolated issue when another disboards member had the exact same outcome this morning.

Thanks.

I had a similar problem. I select all the necessary options, click "Check Availability", and nothing happens. It stays on the same screen but the travel date section becomes blank.

I called member services. She said she would report my issues to technical services. So you are not alone.

I use the Firefox browser as my default. No luck.

I switched over to Internet Explorer browser. No luck.

I just switched over to Microsoft Edge...and IT WORKED finally.

So whether it was Microsoft Edge that made it work or that DVC fixed their bugs...I could not say...

I use the Firefox browser as my default. No luck.

I switched over to Internet Explorer browser. No luck.

I just switched over to Microsoft Edge...and IT WORKED finally.

So whether it was Microsoft Edge that made it work or that DVC fixed their bugs...I could not say...

Thanks so much.

Got excited and downloaded Microsoft Edge to my phone. Nothing.

I called member services. She said she would report my issues to technical services. So you are not alone.

Thanks, my annoyance wasn't even as much with it not working as the response to a courteous call into technical support. Who by the way answered right away, so they are not overwhelmed on the call-in side.

It was so "don't know - no else has phoned about this - your account is fine to us on our side, working perfectly - you always have Member Services to book" kind of response. And that was after she tried to fix it and went off the phone twice behind the scenes. And then when it was so laissez faire about any outcome ever coming my way :rotfl2:after taking all information, I was So? They'll be calling me back then? (the secret masters behind the screen that she goes on hold to talk with), she was like "you want a call?". As if I wanted no update or outcome, if it continues to not work.

I'm not really into lousy customer service.

That stinks. I have not tried accessing the website on my phone yet. Just my laptop.

Yeah for you though! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

My computer is slowly downloading Edge. It's running into some kind of snag. My phone downloaded it in two seconds.

Last edited:
I don't have Windows 10 on my computer. That would be THE snag, correct? :rotfl:;)

LOL. Quite possibly. I did not know that was a requirement :confused3 (I am not very computer savvy myself). Sorry.

I, personally, am hoping they fix the bugs on their end. I do not like using Microsoft Edge. :badpc:

LOL. Quite possibly. I did not know that was a requirement :confused3 (I am not very computer savvy myself). Sorry.

I, personally, am hoping they fix the bugs on their end. I do not like using Microsoft Edge. :badpc:

Yep, it's a requirement. Disney made me study. :rotfl::drinking1

Has anyone else noticed there seem to be some missing links from the website? For instance, I don't see the link to upcoming vacations any longer. Did it move?
You're not a retired baseball catcher by any chance, are you?

I can't seem to find the link to add a dining plan to an upcoming reservation. Anyone have any idea?

YES, YES, YES. It's been like that for our family for weeks now, I came to this thread JUST to post about this issue! So frustrating. We're going to call Member Services tomorrow to get a dining plan added to our trip.

YES, YES, YES. It's been like that for our family for weeks now, I came to this thread JUST to post about this issue! So frustrating. We're going to call Member Services tomorrow to get a dining plan added to our trip.

I chatted with a Member services agent yesterday and they confirmed that you had to call to add it. I expressed my displeasure in the survey at the end. What a waste of time!

ok this is driving me nuts

I want to check whats open yet since I can change resorts on Fri but when I use the calendar it only goes till May

our trip is Jan--how do I fine out whats open for Jan

this used to be so easy to do and then they change things but don't tell you where you can find things

thanks all

ok this is driving me nuts

I want to check whats open yet since I can change resorts on Fri but when I use the calendar it only goes till May

our trip is Jan--how do I fine out whats open for Jan

this used to be so easy to do and then they change things but don't tell you where you can find things

thanks all

Is your trip January 2019? When I go to book the calendar starts January 2019 and goes to May 2019.

I found it now yes it starts with JAn of 19 which is when were going--for some dumb reason I was thinking the calender was for 2018

senior moment I guess thanks for the help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter