MK Moonlight Magic 2018

Firepath

DIS Veteran
Did anyone who signed up by phone with a supervisor, or other special circumstances, get a confirming email yet? I got signed up at the Condo meeting. They said the confirmation would take a week or so. I haven't seen anything yet.

They said 10-14 days which it hasn't fully been yet. I am half planning on just registering Thursday as an off site guest , unless I have a confirmation since I don't have faith that the reservation exists.

I was just coming to ask this very question. Glad I am not alone. Hope we get emails soon.

DH called today and the person that he spoke with at MS said that he saw the note on our account, and that we were all set, but that no emails had been sent for those who had to be registered manually, he did not give a time frame for when to anticipate said email, just that they were working on it. I remain cautiously optimistic.

We are going for the Feb. 6th date - my friend (whose DVC account it is) called today to ask. They said 10 to 14 BUSINESS DAYS from Dec. 7 to get the confirmation email, but that it was on her DVC account already. So, we are taking it as confirmed unless we hear otherwise, but the earliest to get the email would be tomorrow, and probably after Christmas....

any one that had to call two weeks ago booking today to be safe? They really should have gotten the confirmations sent out before today IMO.

any one that had to call two weeks ago booking today to be safe? They really should have gotten the confirmations sent out before today IMO.
My husband called yesterday and the cast member assured him we were all set. He still wants me to book again today. Disney really should have straightened this out before the event opened up to everyone. If everyone books a second time just to be safe, it's going to take away slots for new people to register. DVC had 2 weeks to get this straightened out, it is frustrating that it wasn't done.

My husband called yesterday and the cast member assured him we were all set. He still wants me to book again today. Disney really should have straightened this out before the event opened up to everyone. If everyone books a second time just to be safe, it's going to take away slots for new people to register. DVC had 2 weeks to get this straightened out, it is frustrating that it wasn't done.

I am planning to email/call them to remove the one from when I called if I get it online.

we don't even know if all those that called are fully counted in the total count for how many reservations since they have to do it manually. All I know is I booked a cash room for that night and its for my kids birthday in part so not wanting to deal with showing up and being issues.

And yes they had two weeks and it should have been done.

Did anyone who signed up by phone with a supervisor, or other special circumstances, get a confirming email yet? I got signed up at the Condo meeting. They said the confirmation would take a week or so. I haven't seen anything yet.
Got in this morning (12/21/17) online right at 9am and was able to book as off site DVC guests for Jan. 28. The page had to be refreshed a number of times, and at first wouldn't accept my member number (which I typed correctly), but finally worked after refreshing a number of times. It did say limited availability so I feel a bit lucky to have secured a reservation. The reservation confirmation, including registration number was able to be printed out, too, at the end of the process.
This is the link I used: https://www.eventswithdisney.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x100036fa17&varPage=home

If your registration is already in the system, even if you haven't gotten an email yet, you won't be able to re-book as an on-site or off-site guest using your member number. I got an error message stating my registration can't be modified. I called MS to check and request to cancel the original and re-book as off-site since there was still availability. They were able to look up my reservation and didn't want to change it so I think all is well. They told me no emails have been sent yet but should be soon and that if I don't get one by January 20 (for the Feb. event) to call MS again. I'm fairly confident this is going to work out for everyone.

We were in the world shortly after Thanksgiving into December. Had some RL issues at home & completely forgot to call in on 12/7. A week later, called in & MS supervisor told me so sad, too bad. Registration was closed even if I had a reservation booked via CRO.

I persisted and was told if I paid cash for SSR or CBR for one night on the 11th, they could squeeze me into the first set of reservations. Left a bad taste in my mouth:sad2: as they agreed that nowhere on their blog/website/emails did it indicate cutoff was 12/7.

Worked out, going on the 11th! I was able to book this morning on the website. It said limited availablity but did get a confirmation # right away & an email. However, they really need to start wording the details of these perks/how to obtain in better fashion. This has stretched back to special ticket offers & other member events for years. Don't mind following the rules, :teacher:just state them clearly please! & enforce equitably

I continue to get an error when trying to register -- anyone else?

The server is unable to understand your request.
Please return to the previous page and reload the page.
If you continue to receive this error, contact the event organizer or product support with error code 20171221-09:41:03.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter