MK Proposal

Charles Bartowski

Earning My Ears
Greetings,

I plan to propose to my girlfriend in 3 weeks at Magic Kingdom. I have been drafting out different ways and backup plans.

She really loves Cinderella so my initial plan is to propose in front of the Wishing Well during Early Hours. I'll flag down a photopass photographer beforehand to capture the moment. But, from what I have heard though, the pathway to this has been closed for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I hope it won't be while I am there but if not its on to plan B.

I have a fastpass reservations for Meet Cinderella at Fairytale Hall where I plan to just tip off the Cast Members and propose there. I'm worried about doing it in front of a bunch of strangers. I read that they let you in small groups of others and there is only two of us.

My last idea was during breakfast. I was able to get a reservation at Cinderella's Round Table. I don't plan to use their proposal package and just propose after the meal, hopefully without attracting too much attention.

Any tips or corrections to my knowledge to make this go smoothly for me? I'm excited and nervous and would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Edit: Sucess! Thanks for all the suggestions! I went with the fairytale hall and she said yes! The CM was sort of not discrete and took us into the fast pass entrance and she suspected something. Here is a picture!

https://imgur.com/a/PQFAbbl

Last edited:
Good luck and congratulations!! I can't give you tips or advice, just well wishes. I hope you'll let us know what you end up doing!

Doing it in front of Cinderella sounds good if you can tip off the CM early enough so there will be only you. I saw someone doing it with Dapper Dans so there should be a way to tell a CM that you plan to propose beforehand. Maybe ask guest service?

My brother did it in front of Cinderella Castle at rope drop when the park was very empty during our recent 4th of July trip. My dad got a photopass CM and told them what was going on and my brother played it off like they wanted pictures down closer to the Castle, she had no idea. It was pretty special for them because Disney is there favorite place! Good Luck with it!!!

No tips but...

WOoHOo congrats, in advance. Wishing you
A Magical moment that fulfills all your dreams.
Perhaps you ll be back to post a pix, afterwards?

I love the idea of proposing in front of Cinderella but given that you have breakfast beforehand at CRT, I think it would be better to propose during breakfast! That way, when she meets Cinderella, you're already engaged and she gets to gush with her favorite princess. Were it me, that's what I would prefer, but that's just my two cents! Enjoy and good luck!!

I love the idea of proposing in front of Cinderella but given that you have breakfast beforehand at CRT, I think it would be better to propose during breakfast! That way, when she meets Cinderella, you're already engaged and she gets to gush with her favorite princess. Were it me, that's what I would prefer, but that's just my two cents! Enjoy and good luck!!

Congratulations! And I 100% agree with this. CRT can have the ring brought out when you do it; here's some of the information: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-royal-engagement-at-cinderellas-royal-table/
If not, you got this!

Team CRT Breakfast proposal for me, good luck with the planning and so excited for you :cloud9:!

My hubby proposed during dinner at Cinderella’s royal table and it was the BEST most perfect thing I’ve ever remembered forever! He didn’t do the proposal package either... there is a time where they say to put up ur wants and think of ur wishes and that’s when he got down in one knee! I remember like if it was yesterday (10years ago really). And every time we go back it makes our meals there special!

Anywhere really makes it special specially if she said yes! So congrats to u both!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!