MNSCHP dates

lovedisney123

DIS Veteran
Where will I see the first posting for MNSCHP dates? I booked our room at Beach Club at the 11 months window which was good because it is already out of studios for the two weekends I was looking at going. I am hoping I hit the MNSCHP during our visit. Where will I see it posted first so I can keep in eye open for it.

Usually April or May. They are mostly predictable, though - Sun, Tues, Friday in septembet, andadd Thursdays as the season goes on. Unlikely to change much.

Thank! Just worried because it is over Columbus Day weekend and we were hoping for a Sunday night, and this past October they did it on Monday of that weekend instead. I wasn't sure it that is a trend of just something that happened this year. I will keep a watch out for the dates.

Thank! Just worried because it is over Columbus Day weekend and we were hoping for a Sunday night, and this past October they did it on Monday of that weekend instead. I wasn't sure it that is a trend of just something that happened this year. I will keep a watch out for the dates.

I think that has happened in the past also.

I also remember it not being on Sunday night of Columbus day weekend and instead being on Monday. We we're there for hurricane Matthew and we're supposed to go to the party on Thursday oct 6th that year but both the Thur and Fri parties were cancelled. I was bummed because we were leaving monday morning so we missed it and I kept thinking any other suSund they had one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter