MNSSHP ticket question

If I buy tickets now are they refundable?
Under normal circumstances, purchased tickets are not refundable.

If you buy tickets "now" (during the current closures) I would not expect Disney to readily refund those tickets, as you would be aware of the current situation, and bought in spite of it.

However, nobody knows what will be the actual case as uncertain realities unfold.

The fine print clearly says they are not refundable and sales are final. Not sure why this needed a new thread.

There's a MNSSHP thread. Please use the search button!

Just FYI, if you feel a post should be located somewhere else, please use the Report button to notify a moderator and we can decide if any action needs to be taken.

But there is no DISBoard requirement that every MNSSHP question needs to go in the MNSSHP thread. It was a simple question that received a quick/proper response and is fine where it is, for the benefit of the OP and anyone else who happens to come along with a similar question.

Thank you.

There’s no reason to buy tickets this early, Halloween didn’t sellout last year until about 3 weeks before.

It really depends on what day you plan to attend. some nights sell out quickly, some later, and some don't sell out. For now, I would wait.
It's too early to know if MNSSHP will look that same this fall or if changes will be made due to current conditions.
In the past the tickets have been nonrefundable unless the event was cancelled due to weather.

I would hold off on buying tickets because they aren't typically refundable and for all we know the entire party (all dates) could be cancelled. If it were cancelled, I would imagine refunds being given. Just keep a close watch on things. If it is cancelled, or you end up changing your mind- less stress having to wait on a potential refund.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!