Model train in Germany pavallion

Amy11401

DIS Veteran
Is the model train still in Germany? I thought I read somewhere it had been closed or temporarily closed. I hope it is there because my son loves trains.

I think the only thing that could bring about the removal of the Germany Train would be IF the RUMORED Brazil Pavilion were to be built in the RUMORED location between Germany and Italy.:)

I love when during the Food & Wine Festival,they put the little F&W signs up in the little village that the Train goes through!:)

Photo From Mouseplanet
49-ASD-09042016+-+5.jpg

I think the only thing that could bring about the removal of the Germany Train would be IF the RUMORED Brazil Pavilion were to be built in the RUMORED location between Germany and Italy.:)

The closure of the circle of life area to make way for moving one of the cast member areas that is currently located behind the train brought some credence to these rumors. But it’s still entirely possible it was moved for some other reason.

The closure of the circle of life area to make way for moving one of the cast member areas that is currently located behind the train brought some credence to these rumors. But it’s still entirely possible it was moved for some other reason.
Yes,in "hindsight",we may look back and see the removal of the Disney Performing Arts location between Germany and Italy as the first "sign" that Brazil was going to happen OR it may mean NOTHING!lol:)

I personally think it is going to happen-it is a HUGE rumor around WDW-we spoke to MANY of the hundreds of Brazil College Students working at WDW on the ICP during our January trip and EVERY ONE of them were very aware of the rumor.

It has been WAY too long since World Showcase welcomed a new Country and it would be perfect timing as the 50th Anniversary of WDW approaches!:)

Last edited:

Just a heads up that they go to their shed when it rains and getting them back out again isn’t necessarily a priority. We made a point of going in the afternoon after a morning rain and they still weren’t up and running and they clearly had not yet gotten FEMA emergency disaster cleanup money from the flash flooding yet. Many fallen trees and buildings off their foundations. :D

See the trains while you can. IF the Brazil pavilion happens that is where it is likely going.

Just a heads up that they go to their shed when it rains and getting them back out again isn’t necessarily a priority. We made a point of going in the afternoon after a morning rain and they still weren’t up and running and they clearly had not yet gotten FEMA emergency disaster cleanup money from the flash flooding yet. Many fallen trees and buildings off their foundations. :D
Thanks for the tip!

See the trains while you can. IF the Brazil pavilion happens that is where it is likely going.
Well we are going in October so if they are building a Brazil pavallion hopefully they won't start building before then.

You think it will go there rather than "Equatorial Africa"?

You think it will go there rather than "Equatorial Africa"?
That is the "hot rumor" made even more HOT by the announcement that the Disney Performing Arts location between Germany and Italy would be moved to the former Circle of Life space.

Time will tell.

Tchau.:)

That is the "hot rumor" made even more HOT by the announcement that the Disney Performing Arts location between Germany and Italy would be moved to the former Circle of Life space.

Time will tell.

Tchau.:)
Agree that time will tell. Just thinking though that perhaps the move of the Disney Performing Arts location was moved to the former Circle of Life space because that space is more appropriate to practicing performing arts.

I like to look at google maps of WDW and notice that there appears to be a "construction" area directly behind the tree line between Germany and Italy. Not sure if it was there before but might be the beginning of preparation work.

Agree that time will tell. Just thinking though that perhaps the move of the Disney Performing Arts location was moved to the former Circle of Life space because that space is more appropriate to practicing performing arts.
Yes and no. That space was also used for performers at the American gardens theater which circle of life wouldn’t be as feasible for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter