Modifying a reservation with banked and borrowed points

havoc315

DIS Veteran
I probably changed a reservation prematurely, requiring me to use 2020 banked points, all 2021 points, and some 2022 borrowed points.

If I modify it again, reducing the number of points: I know I can't "return" the borrowed points to the 2022 use year. But can I use the borrowed 2022 points prior to using my 2021 points? (Thus, preserving the ability to bank the 2021 points).
Or would I have to exhaust all the 2021 points prior to using the banked 2022 points?

Thanks in advance.

Banked and borrowed points will always be used before the current UY points in the reservation.

Just modify and make sure the contracts, if more than one, are checked so it picks them up.

One glitch is that it sometimes looks like it is not taking all banked, but once you confirm it, it will pull correctly.

Yes, you should be able to and if the system doesn't allocate the points the way you'd like, just call MS. They can reallocate how the points are used.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter