Mom in Hospital/ICU

disneychrista

DIS Veteran
My mom has been in the hospital since Tuesday night, she was in the ICU but was moved to a normal room today. She had a coughing fit (she has COPD) so my dad took her to the ER. Today she found out that she had a heart attack and has to go to the city for more testing. She seems to be in good spirits and is ready to go home but obviously can't.

I hate it. There is nothing I can do. I can't even go see her because of the COVID. She has been in failing health for a couple years but I am not ready to lose her.

Sorry to hear this about your mom, Christa. And yes, so tough not being able to be there with your mom because of the COVID restrictions. Keeping your mom in my good thoughts, saying a prayer for her. You and your dad also.

I am sorry to hear your mom is Ill. It's good she is getting care. I will keep you all in my prayers. Sending a hug your way. :hug:

I'm so sorry. Such a difficult thing to deal with in the best of times but not being able to visit on top of the worry must be even more painful. Hugs to you and to your mom and dad. :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's health struggles, but very glad that she's getting good care. The frustration of feeling helpless certainly does make things much harder on your end, though. Sending good thoughts your way. Take good care of yourself so that you'll be able to help your mom when she does come back home.

Sorry to hear your Mom is going through this now. The situation makes it that much harder.

I hope she recovers quickly and can come home very soon. Good to hear she is in good spirits. She must be a trooper. Stay strong.

Positive thoughts and wishes for your Mom's recovery. It is difficult enough with a loved one in the hospital during normal times, no less during Covid, not being able to see them. Good news that she is in good spirits!

I’m sorry to read this. It makes it so much more stressful for sure during Covid.
Is your Dad able to go? If so is there any possibility of a FaceTime ?

I Am thinking of your Mom, yourself and your family, Prayers going out
🙏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts