"Mom.. Please don't scare the cast members!" - a Jan 2015 Mother/Daughter trip! **Updated 8/3**

Back to the Magic Kingdom!

Whenever we left off, Mom and I were heading back to Magic Kingdom after checking out our room at Port Orleans Riverside! I believe it was around 5:20 PM!
We went straight to Fantasyland for our first FastPass.. Seven Dwarf's Mine Train!!!

ry%3D480

It was my first time on this ride! The theming was so cute and I really liked the whole ride experience!

After we got done on the Mine Train. we headed over to Frontierland for BTMRR.. my absolute FAVORITE RIDE!!!!

I had to snap a picture of Fantasyland on our way through..

ry%3D400

For some reason, I didn't get any pictures in Frontierland.. I think I was too excited! I think we stopped into the Pin Store and did some pin trading after BTMRR and then headed back to Fantasyland!

Journey of the Little Mermaid was only a 5 minute wait so we decided to go on that.

ry%3D480

Mom and I took a selfie in our clam shell...

ry%3D400

After the Little Mermaid it was time to use our last FP!
It was one that I snagged right before we were leaving for the trip.. Anna & Elsa meet & greet!!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

They were so lovely!! After our meet with Royalty we decided it was time to head out... we had an early day the next day and it was our first full day in Disney!!

We made our way to the bus stop after snapping a few pictures of the most beautiful castle!

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Once we got back to the room I showered and got ready for bed!

Here's a few of the pins that I traded for the first day:

ry%3D480

Continued in Next Post​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter