Monkeypod reopening date announced

sparks&whimsy

Mouseketeer
It’s official!! Monkeypod will reopen next week on November 18th. This amazing restaurant is across the street from Aulani and is a must do.

I can’t wait to get back for their strawberry pie and one of their famous Mai Tai’s (the best on the island!)

Attachments

• D2B58432-3285-4C19-AF06-818A0A13FB4F.jpeg
    D2B58432-3285-4C19-AF06-818A0A13FB4F.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 47
Can we start making reservations?
They are not back up on Opentable yet and the phone is not being answered so I would just keep checking back. I am going to pop over for Happy Hour on opening day and will report back here after.

Maybe I got lucky but I was able to make reservation for next Thursday Thanksgiving. We will be there next week and I suspect that thanksgiving reservations will be hard to get.

I just looked and nothing is showing available the 8 nights we will be there in December. Maybe they haven't opened up all dates until the restaurant physically opens.

I just looked and nothing is showing available the 8 nights we will be there in December. Maybe they haven't opened up all dates until the restaurant physically opens.
Not sure if this may help but I went directly to MOnkey Pod website and from their selected the Ko Olina location then made selected reservations and then it brought me to Open Table. Maybe they are not taking res that far back?

Not sure if this may help but I went directly to MOnkey Pod website and from their selected the Ko Olina location then made selected reservations and then it brought me to Open Table. Maybe they are not taking res that far back?
That is exactly how I got my reservation for this Friday. Maybe it's a glitch in the system. We will see if they honor it.

I tried booking via opentable and it is only showing Thanksgiving and Christmas day as available which makes me think they may not have turned on the system yet. I hope they honor those who booked those days.

We were thinking of driving over tonight but may hold off. I have a feeling open day may be quite busy, especially as they open up to a Happy Hour.

6:30 PM opening night - wait time quoted at 2 to 2.5 hours, no reservations currently being taken.
They are doing take-away orders : wait time 15-20 minutes.

6:30 PM opening night - wait time quoted at 2 to 2.5 hours, no reservations currently being taken.
They are doing take-away orders : wait time 15-20 minutes.

I walked by on the way to the market around the same time and there were quite a few people waiting outside. It doesn’t even appear that they opened the 2nd floor.

Just a quick heads up that Monkeypod is not currently accepting reservations. They are only taking walk-in's (due to contact tracing form that needs to be filled out) and take-away service. The menu is limited. While we were there this afternoon they only had two beer options available. We lined up ten minutes prior to the 3:30 opening time and were about tenth in line. Service was great, you could tell the staff was very happy to be back. Will check back in again in two weeks when we have our next Aulani stay to see if any changes will have been made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter