Monsters University Scare Cards

Thanks for the update anyway. I will keep watching eBay, that #16 is the only card I am short and would hate to miss the set by 1.

What DVD packs are these found in? Can they be located at any retail store or is only the Disney Stores?

Actually they were given out to kids who attended the Disney Scare Clinics over the summer. The lady at Disney told me the scare clinics are over so I guess the cards are done too. I was originally told they were to promote the dvd by another trader, but the lady at Disney gave me the scoop. I have about 3 packs left. I am in need of one single Jerry Jablonski and I will be done.

I am also missing the #16 card (need two actually). Opened 24 packs and not one. I have plenty of others for trade if anyone has the #16. I have extras of the harder to find such as Jerry, George, etc.

Hi I'm newbie !!

I'm collecting this card set. I'm missing these cards

11 Raj Kapoor
16 Earl Thompson (12th year)
18 Bob Gunderson
22 Jerry Jablonski
24 Dorothy Newbern
51 Randall Boggs
55 George Sanderson

Does anyone want to sell these ?

Hi I'm newbie !!

I'm collecting this card set. I'm missing these cards

11 Raj Kapoor
16 Earl Thompson (12th year)
18 Bob Gunderson
22 Jerry Jablonski
24 Dorothy Newbern
51 Randall Boggs
55 George Sanderson

Does anyone want to sell these ?

Yes, I have all of those and many others.

Hello folks,

Does anybody have a Raj Kapoor that they are willing to sell or trade? If you can let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I think that the only one left that is still has any "inventory" left is Guinness. He usually has all of his stuff listed on Ebay with a similar username and you can contact him through here, or there.

gtnichol said:
Hello folks,

Does anybody have a Raj Kapoor that they are willing to sell or trade? If you can let me know it will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I used to have at least 10 extras but I sold and traded most of them off. I will look and let you know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter