Moonlight Magic 2019?

recmouse

DIS Veteran
Any idea if this will continue? When do you think we'll hear about it if they do?

I am hoping MK is March or later not early in the year this year since I have no points to book before then..LOL. I can't wait for the list to come out.

Is the one in California on Nov 15 the last one? We'll be in the World from November 27 till Dec. 5 and was hoping to get to one.

I noticed when I check the park hours on my Disney Experience Plans, it lists a special ticket event on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at Magic Kingdom. Fingers crossed this might be a Moonlight Magic Night. Does anyone know of any other event that might happen after 8pm on January 24, 2019?

Still hoping some pixie dust comes our way and it is Moonlight Magic but you might be correct that it could Disney After Hours.

Still hoping some pixie dust comes our way and it is Moonlight Magic but you might be correct that it could Disney After Hours.

This isn't a maybe... the event has been announced and they are selling tickets to it.

On the other hand, I have been to DAH a couple of times now and highly recommend it! Although you have to pay to play so to speak, it is a fabulous event!

Fingers crossed. Hope they follow the same pattern as this year`s.

Anxiously awaiting the announcement for 2019 too. We are going in May but we can shift our days ever so slightly if a Moonlight Magic event happens to occur then. Last year an AK Moonlight Magic happened in May so we are hoping for the same this year. Hurry Disney don't be late.

Last year an AK Moonlight Magic happened in May so we are hoping for the same this year.
This year (2018), was the first year the DAK Moonlight Magic Event was held during April/May. Prior to 2018, it was during September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!