Moonlight Magic at Disney’s CA adventure Poorly Run

I have heard similar complaints about MM events at WDW too but this event seems easy over the top as far as problems. It probably would be a good idea to email, or better yet, send a snail mail letter to Disney in regards to to poorly run event. This is so sad.

Despite my complaints, we're still going to try to get in to the 2018 MM event at DL. The Pixar dance party was my son's favorite part of our 5 day trip, go figure! Hopefully they've learned some lessons, but even if they haven't, we've got experience now at dealing with the hiccups!

At CA Adventure right now and the lines are horrendous. Very poorly run. Looks like at least an hour line just to get tickets in the ticket line.

This is Disney and they should be able to handle lines and control Things and not make you the guests feel like cattle. I told a cast member that things were much better handled at the Animal Kingdom event in May and and was told that this was just ‘thrust’ on them and she didn’t sound happy or welcoming.

Disney West Coast should be ashamed for treating their best customers this way.

I complained in detail to DVC management.
People walked away from me when I complained about the lines.
They only loaded one bus at a time at toy story.
The line to get in was about 1.5 hours.
People missed their reservations for dinner.
The pre-event email had two different start times and did not reflect all members of a party had to be present at the same time.
For some rides, the lines were atrocious.

Also, let's not forget, there are at least 6 DVC events on the East Coast per year.

(I was also shocked that there seem to be many many more DVC owners in Southern California than I had thought, considering the Grand Californian only has the equivalent of 50 2-bedroom units. AND, EVERY ONE OF THEM seemed to come for this MM event. Most of the owners there must be like me, and own elsewhere.)
You got me curious about the potential math:
50 units * 52 weeks * 2x/week (I generally only hear of shorter DL trips) * 4 people / party = 20,800
And then you add in Aluani owners..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter