Moonlight Magic- Hollywood Studios

kessliebear

Earning My Ears
hello! I tried with no luck to get tickets to this event on the 13th. My husband and I are new DVC members, we have been checking constantly for cancellations with no luck. If anybody happens to have two extra tickets or a change of plans, out of desperation, would you consider passing them on to my husband and I???

I don't understand how someone can pass tickets. Your reservation is in the DVC MM system and that is how you get the wrist bands.

:earsboy: Bill

I don't understand how someone can pass tickets. Your reservation is in the DVC MM system and that is how you get the wrist bands.

:earsboy: Bill

I’ve done this a couple times, both given away and received tickets. The member that the reservation is under should let the CM know at check in that they have a couple guests arriving later on. Once the additional guests arrive, they only need to give the name that the reservation is under, the CM will check the iPad to see that there are spots left and then give wristbands to the remaining guests.

In the past, I've given back wristbands for guests who couldn't make it and they've actually handed them to a member who couldn't get them online during the signup window.. it's a bit risky but if you are already there, just check with them - you might get lucky :)

When I did the MK event last year, they gave me all my wristbands (4) at the BLT checkin. They were not requiring the whole party to be present or anything. I have someone meeting me in the park the night of the 26th, I did not realize the procedure has changed, thank you for this updated information.

Checkin at the hotels have been moved to 7pm (I stay at BCV). Earlier at the park.
There will be a Fantasmic! at 10:30pm but no special fireworks.
DJ dance party 9-12.
Disney Movie Magic 9:30 10:30 11:30pm
Meet DVC execs 9-10pm
Free ice cream 9-12

It is raining and the DHS entrance is a mess, lots of poodles. I Didn't bring dry socks, I'll be miserable all night.
I had (complimentary) dinner at backlot express.

Checkin at the hotels have been moved to 7pm (I stay at BCV). Earlier at the park.
DJ dance party 9-12.
Meet DVC execs 9-10pm
Free ice cream 9-12

It is raining and the DHS entrance is a mess, lots of poodles. I Didn't bring dry socks, I'll be miserable all night.
What are they offering for dinner?

DJ dance party 9-12.
Meet DVC execs 9-10pm
Free ice cream 9-12

I realize now it's a typo but first reading this I was like "OOooooh poodles!" Hope you can dry off and still enjoy yourself!

we can choose from the regular restaurant menu. One main and one beverage.
Thanks. I'll have to scope out which food I want for the party on 10/3. How late are they serving or does it vary by location? Hope you are having fun despite the rain.

DJ dance party 9-12.
Meet DVC execs 9-10pm
Free ice cream 9-12

Thanks for the information! What is "Disney Movie Magic"? It's been a couple years since I've been to HS and that doesn't ring a bell for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter