More AP give-backs in July and August?

auntiegem

Mouseketeer
Who thinks this is a good possibility, or will the numbers pick up enough after Pixar Pier opens to keep the Disney number crunchers happy?

Who thinks this is a good possibility, or will the numbers pick up enough after Pixar Pier opens to keep the Disney number crunchers happy?
I would be surprised to see give backs on blockout dates once the pier opens for APs, I do think there is a good chance that CM main gate blockouts could be lifted though.

I would be surprised to see give backs on blockout dates once the pier opens for APs, I do think there is a good chance that CM main gate blockouts could be lifted though.

My guess was they were just trying to pump up some numbers before the end of the quarter on June 30. I too would be surprised if they lift any of the AP blockouts for July or August.

I am hoping this is the case. We've planned a later July trip to take advantage of less closures, long hours and AP blockouts--even though we are not crazy about the July temps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter