Another Groupon deal

sorry i have not seen it had already been posted :flower3:

Haha Have we all been trawling through the french Groupon website? ;)

I was rather hoping for a Rainforest Cafe deal!

please don't find one Jill, otherwise I'll be spending all my DLP time in December in the Village eating :rotfl2:.

More!! I think i somehow subscribed to their newsletter and so they keep on sending me deals :scared1::rotfl2:

Brilliant, just bought the Ballon Panoramagique!

I've always fancied doing it but haven't...too excited, and if it's too miserable this time...it's valid until March 2015, and I'll definitely be back again by then :cool1:

Loved Panoramagique when we went on it in June this year and would be even better with a discount but I didn't see it up even once when we were there in June '13 so I am not confident enough to buy tickets in advance.

Really hope anyone who has bought vouchers gets the chance to use them - would be really magical after dark. :thumbsup2

Loved Panoramagique when we went on it in June this year and would be even better with a discount but I didn't see it up even once when we were there in June '13 so I am not confident enough to buy tickets in advance.

Really hope anyone who has bought vouchers gets the chance to use them - would be really magical after dark. :thumbsup2

Yeah that's what i was thinking about but anyway got them now...let's keep fingers crossed LOL pixiedust:

Anybody want to buy my €35 meal for 2? Looking like groupon won't refund me even though it was purchased in error. First one said payment not accepted so did it again and lo and behold I have two. :(

As it was in French I can't be certain but I thought the Groupon page said you could get a refund if you changed your mind within 14 days :confused3 I know the UK site allows this within 7 days. Hope you can get it sorted.

Nope no refunds! Even though the error was on their site they won't give me a refund! I wonder if my credit card company will help.

I'm sure you have cazspence but did you go to the retraction page http://www.retractation-deals.fr/ and follow that through? It does seem to say you have the right to change your mind.

Here is the relevant bit from the Ts & Cs translated.

Are they relying on the bit I've highlighted in red? Well, it goes on to say that for these offers it will be clearly stated in advance that they cannot be refunded and that was not the case for these - the page still mentions the 14 days. :confused3

2.3 Cancellation

2.3.1 Once you have received the coupon, you can withdraw your transaction at any time within 14 calendar days from the day you receive the Coupon (a calendar day is any day, including a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in national), provided you have not already used the coupon. If you wish to withdraw you please visit our website www.retractation-deals.fr. You also have the option to cancel your order using the model withdrawal form. You will find this form in the mail confirming your order.

Additional information is Article 6 of this Agreement.

2.3.2 However, in accordance with Articles L. 121-16-1 and L. 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the Member shall may not exercise his right of withdrawal including on tourism and the benefits of hosting services packages of transport, catering and entertainment to be provided at a fixed date or period determined. These products (such as travel or entertainment) therefore will be no refund, the latter being in any event clearly identified as such vis-à-vis Members before the conclusion of the Order. In addition, pursuant to Article L. 121-21-8 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal can not be exercised by the Member for the following products: Services whose performance has already begun, with the agreement of the Member, before the end of time withdrawal of fourteen calendar days;

The goods made to the specifications of the Member or custom (eg clothes on measure); Audio or video recordings or computer software that have been unsealed by the member; Newspapers, periodicals or magazines; Paris and allowed the lottery.

Yes that's how I contacted them. They said it's not valid for food and drinks vouchers. Even after I said the error was caused by them. I'm not happy at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter