More pics from my DL archive

@WonkaKid — I have a request, what’s the oldest photo you (or family/close friends) have taken that’s in your DL archive?

I’m doing a scanning/archiving project and I’ve topped out at about the late-1970s.

is it just me but did anyone else have to take a second look at this?? My first thought was wow, thats me done with Disneyland, going to apply for a refund on my tickets :scared1: 🕷 ... but then second look.... awww cute 🦆
They're not my favorites (not by a long shot), but they have their charms -- Gack! Time to clean the glasses and my screen... at first, it looked like a giant tarantula!
Ahhh, much better. You are right -- definitely cute! Although I do wonder about the lone wanderer off to the right. There's always one in every family. :)
P.S. Hope you are doing well!

Last edited:
is it just me but did anyone else have to take a second look at this?? My first thought was wow, thats me done with Disneyland, going to apply for a refund on my tickets :scared1: 🕷 ... but then second look.... awww cute 🦆

I thought it was a pile of rats before I zoomed in. :rotfl:

@WonkaKid — I have a request, what’s the oldest photo you (or family/close friends) have taken that’s in your DL archive?
Hey - unfortunately mine only goes back a few years. I didn’t discover the joys of Disneyland until 1999 - the first time I visited the park... with a striking, six-foot-tall Lithuanian woman who spoke eight languages. I believe she speaks twelve now. We took an apple break on the benches near Matterhorn and a pair of German girls sat nearby. She broke into full converesation with them and I was suitably impressed. If I have pics from that time, they’ll be back in Chicago as physical prints.

Thanks so much for the smiles, Rob; especially the lovely jacaranda trees. They are impossible to grow where I live so I see them only when I am in Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!