Morimoto...Loved it!

Janet McDonald

DisneyMom
We could be considered insane as we drove 15 hours each way to attend the Halloween Party at MK. Literally there one day and then drove back. We are exhausted but so glad we did this. A 13th birthday gift for my Disney fanatic daughter and I sure didn't mind going myself! She is unusual as she has wanted to eat Morimoto for almost a year so this is where she chose and we loved it! Hopefully I upload these pics correctly...
For an app we had the Shrimp Tempura. This was wonderful and we ate every bite. We also had the Hot and Sour Soup. This was good but super spicy. For our meal my oldest and I had the lunch set and we both loved this and there was so much food. We did not come close to eating it all and could have easily shared. Our set included the Kung Pao Chicken, California roll (my daughter substituted a shrimp tempura roll for $3) choice of soup or salad, dumplings and a spring roll. All very delicious. My 13 year old chose the duck ramen. I tried it and it had a very good flavor but I for sure recommend the lunch set. Good variety and portion size and great quality!
IMG_5586.JPG IMG_5585.JPG IMG_5587.JPG IMG_5588.JPG IMG_5589.JPG

Your food looks great! I'm glad you had a good meal there. When I went for dinner I thought it was fabulous and can't wait to go back. Your food is making me consider a lunch there to try something different

Your food looks great! I'm glad you had a good meal there. When I went for dinner I thought it was fabulous and can't wait to go back. Your food is making me consider a lunch there to try something different
For sure do it! The lunch lets were a great way to get a variety. There were several choices to mix and match and my daughters and I enjoyed trying everything! We are going back in December with my husband and son and I think they will like it as well.

Awesome to hear. We are going for the first time in January. And you win mom of the year!
It was such a fun surprise! Since we are going in December, it had to be a budget trip, thus the one day and quick turnaround. But she did not expect this for her birthday at all and Ive never seen a more excited kid! For sure priceless memories and the MNSSHP was amazing!!

Glad you enjoyed it. We'll go for the first time in December. One kid is adventurous - the other not so much. Can I ask, were the noodle dishes similar to like a "Ramen", or "Pho"? I know the picky one will actually eat Ramen.

Glad you enjoyed it. We'll go for the first time in December. One kid is adventurous - the other not so much. Can I ask, were the noodle dishes similar to like a "Ramen", or "Pho"? I know the picky one will actually eat Ramen.
Ok so my daughter who isn't really picky at all did not love the ramen. She really thought she would but didn't. I tried the broth and liked it but for sure loved my Kung pao chicken and so did she. And the shrimp tempura we wanted to fight over. I would suggest asking the server if he could bring your picky one out a sample of the broth to see if it's something they would like. If not they have ribs that I've heard are amazing or maybe some lo mein?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!