Morning logistics...ride share, bus, opening times?

kayteekt

DIS Veteran
What times are parks letting people in...about an hour before?

So...best way to get there from AKL (jambo). I've read bus lines can be really long. Is it better to Uber? But then are they letting the ubers drop off early?

We were there in July, but crowds were minimal and we were at BW and Poly to park access was pretty much a breeze. I'm more worried about it this go round.

Ubers can start going in when the parking lot opens- for AK it's 30 minutes before park open. (Epcot is 30 min before; MK 45 min; DHS 1 hour before).

I can't speak as to how long the bus would take- keep in mind that due to social distancing all the lines will look visually long.

Ubers can start going in when the parking lot opens- for AK it's 30 minutes before park open. (Epcot is 30 min before; MK 45 min; DHS 1 hour before).

I can't speak as to how long the bus would take- keep in mind that due to social distancing all the lines will look visually long.

Thanks, this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!