Most fun transportation option from each resort to somewhere else?

Barb D

DIS Veteran
We're thinking of spending a day just using Disney transportation and our car to tour some of the resorts. We do NOT want to use buses. What's the most fun way (not necessarily the fastest) to get to each resort from a park or another resort?

For instance, I know you can take a boat from MK to Wilderness Lodge.

What about AK Lodge?

but the MONORAIL! It is the best ride in all of Disney (according to my 5 year old sons!, lol)

I wish I knew more ways to help you out, sorrry!

Have fun!

If you mean Disney transportation, all there is, is: buses, boats, monorail...and good old fashioned walking when you go over by the Boardwalk area. From AKL all there are are buses. If you go to the Boardwalk, you can take a boat from there to MGM or Epcot. Thats pretty fun. I also believe you can take a boat to DT Disney from the following resorts: Disney Institute, GF (to MK only) OKW, Poly (to MK only) and PO, WL (to MK and DTD) Beach & Yacht Clubs (to Epcot & MGM) These are what I can remember. I am sure someone else can add other things.

I like the boats! Romantic IMHO!!! From FW to MK, MK to Poly, OKW to DD, DD to POR, DD to Westside Disney (Maybe that's gone), and especially the Friendship boats MGM to Epcot. But the best was Captain Jeff on the Boardwalk pontoon boat on 12/23/01 for our Illuminations cruise! (just a little off topic?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter