Most self-centered Disney character?

Jack Sparrow in a wonderful way...savvy?

and only because all the others have been named. He is the less evil of them all.

I think pretty much any villain is self-centered.

Iago is probably one of the most self-centered characters. (He's like a half-villain, half-hero's sidekick if you take the television series into consideration?)

Most villains are super self-centered but my favorite non-villainous character that is sooo self-centered has to be Kuzco (from the Emperor's New Groove)

Definitely Gaston lead the way here with. Tamatoa is also up there as well. Kuzco was very self centered especially in the beginning of the movie. Drizella and Anastastia also think they are great. As for Mother Gothel though I am not so sure and here is why. Without Rapunzel's power she knows she is nothing but an old hag and that is why she tries to keep Rapunzel trapped.

I wouldn't say he's the most self centred, but Peter Pan is pretty full of himself. Especially the walk around character at the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!