Mother/daughter crop

chessie

DIS Veteran
My Daughter-in-law just invited me to attend a mother/daughter crop with her. I thought that was so sweet of her to think of me in that way. Everyone says I am so fortunate to have such a good relationship with my DIL. I think I am beginning to find that out.

chessie

That will be fun, it must be nice to have a common interest with her! I don't know anyone who likes to scrap!!
Grover in Winnipeg
:D

That's really nice, Chessie. :) I hope you have a great time. I don't have anyone to scrap with either, Grover. I've tried to scrap with dd, but she's so messy and I'm a perfectionist. She drives me crazy! :rolleyes: :D

That is so sweet! I would love to have that kind of relationship with my MIL! I would love to get my mother involved with scraping but she is so busy ( she works 2 jobs and my brother is only 17 and still lives at home)

Have a great time at the crop!

:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter