Motorhome choices?

Suenyc

Earning My Ears
I have the choice of renting either a 31' Class C Cavalier or a 31' Class A Coachman Catalina (both with slides). We are a family of 2 adults and 2 kids traveling Easter week to Fort Wilderness. Was wondering if anyone had any experience with either of these motorhomes, and would like your opinion please. Thank you!

Suenyc: My sister (the designated motorhome driver) is a member of the RV Consumer Group and can get you more specific information tomorrow--hopefully if it doesn't snow cause she left the RV ratings book at school--but her research has shown that Class C motorhomes are typically safer than Class A motorhomes. We travel in a 31foot Class C Minnie, and it travels well and fits our needs--several adults and kids!

Email me if you feel comfortable doing that and I will send you more specific information later. Or else I will post the information here.

Have fun planning!

Thanks for your response. I think after looking at some Class C Motorhomes, we will go with one of those. Just seems easier with 2 adults and 2 kids (one boy one girl) that everyone has some of their own space. Have fun on your next trip. We are really looking forward to Easter week!

We've owned our 31 ft Shasta Class C Motorhome for 3 years; it is easy to drive and has plenty of room. We'll be making our first RV trip next July from CT.

Good luck with your choice, and have a great trip!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We took a 31 foot Class C Winnebago Minnie with a slideout in November 2002. 2 adults, 2 kids and it was PLENTY of room!

A helpful tip: Get one of those hanging shoe holders - we tracked that ground up shell/sand stuff all over the motor home until we pulled out the shoe holder we brought for our cruise. We just kept the shoes in the holder near the door to the RV and never had to track anything into the rest of the RV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter