Mousekeeping Tipping

LorieR

DIS Veteran
I need opinions on what amount of tip to leave for Mousekeeping each day. I have printed out "Thank You Mousekeeping" envelopes and am not sure what is the appropriate amount. (I think I remember seeing something about this topic a while ago but can't find it.) It will be just my DH and myself staying at PO Riverside. Thanks for your help!

Has Heidi moved her website? I kept it as my favorites and now it cannot be located. Eeeek!
Please post her website for me.

Thanks,
Susan

I have found the site thanks to you. I will have wonderfully printed envelopes for our December trip.

Thanks,

Susan

Thanks! I have been looking for the 'envelopes' for my upcoming trip. They are great. And...now I know what to put in them ;)

I've been reading about the Mousekeeping Tip envelopes and would love to use them. I've tried the adelphia site about nine times now (including rebooting my 'puter a few times). After a really long time, I finally get to the site, but I'm unable to access the envelopes. My cursor just flickers and then times out.

Anyone have a good idea? Is there another place where I can find the envelope graphics?

Susan

So does mine NMSusan. Anyone out there who can help us!!!

We do $5.00 per day (there are 3 of us in the room).

-DC

I pointer flickers but I was still able to click (on the link below the thumbnail.)

Can someone tell me how to tip when staying at a DVC property? I know that they don't do mousekeeping everyday...only once every 4 days during the trip. I don't want to be cheap so what would you tip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter