Moving from AS to Dolphin

Andy too

Earning My Ears
I will be at WDW for a convention at the Dolphin in September. We are heading down a few days early and will be staying at AS for a few days. We are flying and won't have a car.

What are my options for moving me and my luggage from AS to the Dolphin?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Andy too
I will be at WDW for a convention at the Dolphin in September. We are heading down a few days early and will be staying at AS for a few days. We are flying and won't have a car.

What are my options for moving me and my luggage from AS to the Dolphin?

Thanks!

I am not sure on this one as the Dolphin is not Disney owned. Some people have posted that they did get their luggage moved though between Disney owned and nonDisney owned resorts. Not much help am I?:(

Here is my advice. I would just grab a cab from the AS over to the Dolphin and store you luggage with the bell services at the Dolphin until your room is ready. This way you are not waiting on luggage and you will always know were it is.

Hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter