"MRC is Back" email from Mypoints

mazzarafe

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to let you all know if you happened to miss it that there are 2 extra point opps in the offers.

First the Shopathome.com is worth 10 points if you order a catalog. Have quite a few free ones and some they charge for along with some trial offers.

Also if you click on the Omaha Steaks you 5 points to visit the site and they have a few offers for Mypoints members to get $30 off your order.

As we all say around here "hey it's 15 extra points!!!"

Happy point getting.;)

In the MRC there is 100 points to sign up for a free fund-raising kit from efundraising.com :tongue:

Cinders,

I was thinking of trying that one. Did you do it and did it hurt?:rolleyes:

BTW-check out our countdowns, looks like we are invading the mouse the same time!!!

:wave: I cant wait for that countdown clock to hit 0!

I did do the fundraiser one today. I'm involved in our school's PTFO and Scouts so figured I might as well see what they offer since it costs me nothing. They do ask for a phone number but *shruggin* I screen all my calls that come in between 8a.m.-9p.m. anyway. Younger DS likes looking through junk mail and maybe they'll have something to offer when we need a quickie fundraiser for a specific event.

has anyone else had problems clicking on certain links? When I click to the 10 point shop at home one or the 100 point e-fundraising one - it just won't load a page. i've tried it from the original email and from the Max's reward challenge page on Mypoints. help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter