MTA 460 from Disneyland

You can catch it on Harbor Blvd. right by the DL bus entrance. The bus travels south. I was confused by this when catching it from DL to Knott's because you have to go north from DL to get to Knott's so I was waiting on the other side of the street. But you do catch it southbound at the bus stop on Harbor.

Thanks karylrocks! Does southbound mean you catch the bus on the Disneyland side of Harbor Blvd and not across the street of the entrance to Disneyland where the BW Park Pl is located? Also, does the bus drop you off at this same location? Does it make a lot of stops? The price sure does sound good compared to USA Coach if I'm only looking for transportation only. I sure appreciate the info! I think this is exactly what I'm looking for.

It picks you up and drops you off on the Disneyland side. There are a few stops, like you would expect with a city bus, but I think the trip takes only about 25 minutes.

I hope you don't mind but I have a couple more questions. Where would we get off if we want to go to Knott's Berry Farm and where would we catch the MTA 460 to get back to Disneyland? Thanks so much for your help.

You can ask the bus driver where you need to get off, I don't remember the exact stop but you will see the roller coasters as you get closer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter