Murphys are LIVE from WDW ~ Flower & Garden + High School debuts!!!

So exciting for you and your boys to be at WDW with their school groups! Just found this tonight, I love all you flower and garden pictures!!!

I am so sorry I abandoned this trip report at the end, I came down with the FLU!!!!!! :scared1:

Seriously I don't even know how I made it home, we had a late flight that Saturday and didn't get back until about 2:00 AM. I was beyond dead by that point. Literally bed ridden for 8 days with fever and flu. It was a nightmare. I swear I'm buying surgical masks to wear the next trip down! It was awful. :faint:

I really wanted to tell you guys more about the trip. We had so many fantastic meals. The Boathouse twice, Morimoto Asia, DeLuxe Burgers, Homecookin', Blaze Pizza, several spots at Epcot. I can't even remember them all now. But I don't think we had a single bad meal the entire week.

I've got a ticket to go to the Annual Passholder Pandora preview next month. So I'm going to try and make it work. :goodvibes

I am so sorry I abandoned this trip report at the end, I came down with the FLU!!!!!! :scared1:

Seriously I don't even know how I made it home, we had a late flight that Saturday and didn't get back until about 2:00 AM. I was beyond dead by that point. Literally bed ridden for 8 days with fever and flu. It was a nightmare. I swear I'm buying surgical masks to wear the next trip down! It was awful. :faint:

I really wanted to tell you guys more about the trip. We had so many fantastic meals. The Boathouse twice, Morimoto Asia, DeLuxe Burgers, Homecookin', Blaze Pizza, several spots at Epcot. I can't even remember them all now. But I don't think we had a single bad meal the entire week.

I've got a ticket to go to the Annual Passholder Pandora preview next month. So I'm going to try and make it work. :goodvibes
Sorry to hear you were so sick. What an uncomfortable ordeal getting home must have been!
I'm glad to hear you have that preview ticket, because I know all of us readers, will benefit from your ticket too! We will be awaiting your insider report! :surfweb:

Last edited:

Sorry to hear you were so sick. What an uncomfortable ordeal getting home must have been!
I'm glad to hear you have that preview ticket, because I know all of us readers, will benefit from your ticket too! We will be awaiting your insider report! :surfweb:

I'll all booked! Staying at Pop again, going alone, and doing the preview on Sunday May 14th! Mother's Day!!! :)

I'll all booked! Staying at Pop again, going alone, and doing the preview on Sunday May 14th! Mother's Day!!! :)
Oh Boy! I can't wait for your report with all your wonderful photos! Yay! Your readers are in for a treat! Have a fun trip!

I'm sorry to hear how sick you were. Eight days is a long time. Your trip sounds like it was amazing, though. We were there at the same time and really enjoyed the perfect weather. ::yes::

We are going to the AP preview on May 20th. I hope you are able to post your review of your experiences before we are there. I'm hoping that the previews aren't too crowded.

I'm sorry to hear you were so sick but glad you're feeling better. Looking forward to your Mother's Day trip and Pandora Preview. We'll be missing the preview but will be there for the opening thanks to some last minute trip planning :goodvibes
We just had too much fun in March to wait till November :hyper:

Sorry to hear you got sick! But glad you'll be going down again and giving us another report. pixiedust:

I always love your trip reports, but somehow I didn't see this one until today! Brought back memories of myself marching down Main Street USA during Disney Magic Music Days with my marching band a long time ago.......I still have that amazing memory over 25 years later...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter