MushuPlain Question

chaoscent

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Back a while ago someone designed and shared a Mushu shirt. it is on an orange starburst pattern with an orange photo impact frame. I copied it from someone's site & I would like to modify it by adding my nephew's name
Sam
but I don't know who did it? Can anyone help me?
they also did some tink ones in the frame I believe & I wanted to use them also for my mom & I.
thanks, Penny
btw - i am now saving all designs with the designers name in the file name so this will never happen again. :badpc:
Penny

Penny. I have no idea what the mushu or Tink designs looked like, but I just made a couple that I will add to my design gallery. I can customize if you like.

Deb

my3princes said:
Penny. I have no idea what the mushu or Tink designs looked like, but I just made a couple that I will add to my design gallery. I can customize if you like.

Deb

I saw them & I am going to PM you tomorrow because I refuse to bother you one more time today. :rotfl2:
Seriously, they are great. Penny

triplefigs said:
It's mine, Penny. I'll put Sam on it for you.

If you don't mind would you put Mom on the tink one & Sam in the Mushu one?
Now Sam will have Mushu shirts for 3 days.

Thank you so very much. Penny

I will also PM you. I am getting confused writing all of these posts so I am sure I am confusing the people I am replying to. Tonight I asked My3Princes to send me a design she had already sent me. Old age is really showing. :confused3

Thanks again, Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter