Music at FWL

dumbo33

Mouseketeer
We went home in June and stayed at the FWV for a few days. We are trying to find out where the music came from that they play throughout the lodge. This is driving my wife nuts, as she wants to get the music if possible. Does anyone know the answer to this.:wave:

I asked at the desk a few years ago and was given a list that looked pretty similar to the one on the hyperlink (except that it included the name of the song and the movie or TV show or composer). Perhaps they have an updated list and will send it to you if you contact WL directly. Some of it's from older westerns; several pieces by Aaron Copeland, and some from newer movies, such as 'Last of the Mohicans' (my personal favorite music) and 'Dances With Wolves'. The music is a major part of the beauty of WL, for me. I suggested Disney make a CD of Wilderness Lodge music and was told that they'd have to get copywright approval for everything, since it's not original Disney music. Too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter