Music entertainment at Universal hotels and big stage at City Walk ?

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
We are planning on visiting Thanksgiving for 5 days. For those visiting recently, do any of the hotels have live music at night? Are they using the big stage at City walk for entertainment again.

We are planning on visiting Thanksgiving for 5 days. For those visiting recently, do any of the hotels have live music at night? Are they using the big stage at City walk for entertainment again.

We watched a couple of live music sets in Citywalk while we were there in September, so yes, they are utilising the stage.

Orchids Lounge in RP had a guy playing live music on several nights we were in.

Friday nights in Strong Water Bar they have a guitar guy and Saturdays they have a lovely couple who sing and it`s very middle of the road music, they are very good.

Thank you

I know City Walk Red Coconut was open at Halloween, has anyone seen anything about Christmas holidays.

Last edited:
Thank you

I know City Walk Red Coconut was open at Halloween, has anyone seen anything about Christmas holidays.

Yes it’s open now and looks fabulous according to some videos I’ve watched. Holiday decor and holiday themed beverages. Earl’s attic upstairs. 😍

They had live music during Halloween and hopeful they’ll have it again for the holidays. It’s now called The Green and Red Coconut Club. Can’t wait to see it in person soon!

Here’s a good video from a YT-er I like to watch because she’s very informative. The Green and Red Coconut Club part is near the beginning of this video.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter