Music: What are you listening to??

Thoughts on new album?

Currently listening to Idea of You - DMB

To be completely honest, I have not heard it. Every DMB tune I own, is from Busted stuff or before. I own the first three albums in their entirety, the next two, I think, only a few songs. Definitely some of my favorite stuff to listen to, so I'm not sure why I didn't keep up with listening to his newer stuff. Though, that is probably around the time was working all the dang time and no time for anything else. Now that I'm not working, I will put it on the list of things I should check out. Thanks.

My preferred genre is underground "intellectual/soulful" hip hop. I am really loving Brother Ali's last album ("All the Beauty in this Whole Life"). Some very deep songs about what's important in life, how to treat each other, race issues, compassion, suicide (his father committed suicide). Such a personal album. I love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts