Music: What are you listening to??

Phil Everly (Everly Brothers) Passed away January 2014. Morten Harket (lead singer, a-ha - "Take on Me") was on a solo tour at the time (the band had split from 2010-2015) and did this song as a tribute to Phil at all of his shows that tour. The guitar he is using was given to him by the Everly Brothers (and one each to the other 2 members of a-ha as well) custom made from the wood of the same tree. They got to know them because their manager back in the day used to play I think bass with the Everlys sometimes. Beautiful, Beautiful version. Morten is one of the (if not THE) best singers out there today IMO. And Very easy on the eyes, too, LOL (although the hair is too short here :-) )

I was just in a restaurant where they were playing a 90s pop station. Some of that stuff still holds up over time ("One" by U2, "Hold My Hand" by Hootie & The Blowfish--don't @ me :D ), others ("Skater Boi" by Avril Lavigne)...not so much.

Forevermore from the Live Action Beauty and the Beast.
I'm testing out my Disney cd mixes before our trip. Next is Moana.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter