My boys' old passes

cdntowdw

Mouseketeer
Each of my children have old passes with 1 day and 2+'s on them. I cannot tell who's is who's. They have their surname printed on the back. Are they encoded with more information than this, such as their birthdates and first names. Is there a chance they could be both used by my oldest DS? What is the process if he is now over 10?

I doubt it will matter much which child uses which pass. Unless you gave their first names when you bought them, there is no way to tell. If you don't give the information, Disney cannot know it. If you have, then they can read it from the pass.
As to the child now being ten, they will upgrade that to an adult pass without charge.

There is no additional information as to the identity of the individual encoded onto that ticket.

If the child is now slightly over 10 (like 12 or 13), you can just have him use the existing pass with no porblem. If the child is now like 20 or 25, then you can take the old ticket along with the young man to any park Guest Relations window. They will exchange the child ticket for an adult one with exactly the same admissions remaining on it. This will not cost you anything to do.

Our 2 "boys" (who are now 20 and 23) used their childs' passes from the late 80's just by going to the gate at Epcot and MGM. MK sent them over to Guest Relations. It was a little amusing to see a 6'4" 23 yo walk in with a child's pass. This was just 2 months ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter