My DD9 won the night in the Castle Suite

Mousenut8

Earning My Ears
After spending over 7 hours in the Celebration hospital emergency room on 11/30, she really needed something to jumpstart her trip. We decided to go to blizzard beach on 12/3 since we had no ressies for meals and the weather (70 deg) would mean a light crowd. When we arrived there were about 30 cars in the parking lot, most of which were at winter summerland. We strolled in and snapped a few pictures here and there and my daughter took off toward the Mom and Dad snowman taking a picture of "Button". When she perched herself behind the Mom and said " Dad, take my picture" out came the Dream Squad. They told her she was a "potential winner in the YOAMD", just had to verify a few things. Just then my wife came up and asked what was going on. Drew from the Dream Squad told her that Chelsea had just won the night in the castle, they both burst into tears, as did I. We sat down to fill out the stack of paperwork and they asked if we could be ready to be picked up at our resort at 2:00pm of course we said yes even though it was already noon. I went on summit plummet while they finished up and we were on our way. They picked us op in a suburban adorned with castle suite winner signs and we drove through the "critical access only" entrance to the MK. Marque from the Dream Squad took us to the parade starting area near splash and we got our instructions, Smile and Wave. It was amazing, almost surreal, riding down the parade route hearing our name over the speakers, waving at the thousands of people along the parade route, WOW. Alex, our Kingdom Concierge, was just amazing. He took to the kids just like he had known them for years. And everything Disney did for us was just mind boggling. Even though the park closed at 8:00pm, we never made it back to the castle until 10:30pm. We took turns getting in the hot tub and watched the Tinkerbell movie. At 12:45am DW and I stepped out to see what went on in the MK at night. Let's just say there is a lot of "magic" going on. ;) My DW and DD had a ressie at 10:30am on 12/4 so my DS6 and I stayed in the MK until 3:30pm, making it a 25.5 continuous hours that we were there. I'm sure I missed a few things, just wanted to share a bit of the magic we enjoyed. :)

Oh WOW!!! How very cool!!! Thanks for telling us. I'm sure it was just amazing, congrats to your daughter and your whole family!!

Congrats! I have goosebumps just thinking about how excited you all must have been!

So happy for you and your family. What an awesome memory to relive many times down the road!

Oooo, that sounds exciting! What an awesome early Christmas present.

party: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: party:

What a wonderful experience that must have been! Congrats!

Congratulations!:) I was able to tour the Castle Dream Suite last week during my vacation so I know how amazing it is.:) I was impressed by how every little detail is taken care of from DVDs to a fully stocked refrigerator.I am so happy you won!:)

That is awesome! It really sounds like your family deserved it after that ordeal with the ER. Now, that is some Disney Magic!

More details!!!! lol

Congratulations. :cheer2: That was amazing and wonderful. Hope you can share some pics.

Have a nice day everyone. :)

Congratulations!:) I was able to tour the Castle Dream Suite last week during my vacation so I know how amazing it is.:) I was impressed by how every little detail is taken care of from DVDs to a fully stocked refrigerator.I am so happy you won!:)

how were you able to tour the castle suite?? I would love to see it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter