My DREAM Cruise With My Dream Come True! (March 2013: UPD 3/18/13)

IT'S NEVER TOO EARLY TO PRACTICE PACK!!!!!

HAPPY MONDAY DIS FRIENDS!!!!

This weekend went too quickly and it was the first weekend I had off that I didn't work WDW, have a school event, or DBF was here! It was still jam packed!! I did some shopping for the trip and celebrated my brother's birthday on Saturday!

FIRST OF ALL....

20 DAYS TILL WE SET SAIL!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

~Friday Mar 1st

LOOK WHAT FINALLY CAME!!!!

DSC01417.jpg

DSC01418.jpg

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01420.jpg

I was so excited, I screamed when I saw the mail, lol. It wasn't the original package with the booklet but it was the tags I had requested on Monday. They were mailed in a day from Lake Buena Vista..go figure. Where the first package went, I dunno!?

I also got the DVD!

DSC01415.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

For some reason, it won't play all segments so I've only watched one since I have to be paying attention most of the time and can't multi task haha.

Since my toe is still broken (confirmed on Saturday), I figured I need to find some alternate shoes instead of the high heel/sandal types and came up with these. Are they as great as the fancy wedge ones..nope, but they aren't bad and from Target.

DSC01413.jpg

Also found 2 things I was looking for, gel and a water camera!

DSC01414.jpg

I'm hoping Walmart or Walgreens will still develop the water camera?!

Other buys over the weekend:

DSC01427.jpg

I also worked on my Envelopes for Mousekeeping. I tip on the last day but not use an envelope, I'll just leave it on the bed but for the two after the cruise, here they are!

DSC01428.jpg

I contacted a fellow Dis'er for door tags and she made the following and I turned them into magnets!

DSC01429.jpg

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

~Saturday

My brother's birthday is on the 3rd but we celebrated a day early. He chose to eat at Il Mulino and dessert at Beaches and Cream!

DSC01421.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

The food at both were delicious and I would return to Il Mulino again!

The best part..the napkin they gave you with your to-go box!

DSC01426.jpg

~FINALLY!!!!!!

For big trips, I also do a practice pack before the actual trip. For this trip it's HUGE! We have a pre-cruise resort, the cruise, and post-cruise. I have 3 suitcases, a beach bag, 2 backpacks, and a purse. So...I had to practice pack and why not do it 20 days out!?

Post cruise..

DSC01491.jpg

Pre cruise

DSC01494.jpg

Cruise

DSC01496.jpg

And of course the pillow will go
DSC01497.jpg

The next upcoming weekends/weeks are going to be jam packed! I'm working both sat and sun this weekend, the following weekend I have a Montessori Conference in Orlando and before you know it, it will be time to set sail!!!!!!!

UP NEXT: MORE VALENTINE'S DAY TR UPDATES + CRUISE PLANS!!!!

Yay, that is great your documents finally came :)

That's a shame your toe is still broken, but that's great you found some cute flip flops :goodvibes

Love the magnets for your door. Super cute :goodvibes

CRUISE PLANS WITH PRE AND POST TOO!!

HI DIS FRIENDS!!!

6 DAYS TILL WE SET SAIL!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I spent my weekend at POP because of a conference for work that was in Orlando (it cut my drive time and was cheaper!)

You won't believe this! Guess what arrived on the 16th?! My CRUISE BOOKLET!!! The stamp was dated Feb 8th so I'm not sure what journey it went on between then and now but it finally arrived and that was an added surprise!

Today it's 86 (30% rain chance) but I'm heading to either TL or BB to enjoy some fun in the sun + work on my tan before the cruise.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm calling it a week of Birthday Fun!! My two friends and I are heading to Benihana for dinner after work and then throughout the rest of the week I'll be having dinner with another friend and my bro w/his gf.

Did you see him on Dis Goes West??!! Haha. I figured I'd give him a few days to recover before I make him go to Beaches and Cream or 50s Prime Time Cafe (can't decide!)

I have been working on some last minute purchases, packing little by little, and getting things ready to go for Saturday!

I figured I would do a DAY BY DAY PLAN FOR THE TRIP!!!

HERE GOES...

FRI 3/22

I have to work on Friday but we have a half day! I have a pretty easy week overall. We have off today as a personal day from the conference all weekend, work Tues, Wed (kids always leave at 215 on wed), Thurs, and half day Friday!

After work I'll be doing last minute packing of what I can, getting my nails done, and whatever else I need to do.

DBF arrives at MCO at 8:15pm. We'll get a pizza or something to eat after the airport and head to my apt to stay and get ready for the trip!

SAT 3/23

VACATION OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!

We will be leaving my apt bright and early at 8:30am and heading to check into...

poly.jpg

We got a great CM rate with DDP for the night and I even upgraded the room to Club Level! The rooms in Hawaii were just reopened so Im curious to see what they look like (I've heard mixed reviews!)

Depending on the weather (I've seen everything from low 80s with 30-60% rain chances) we will swim or head to a park or both!

I look forward to eating the CL foods and watching fireworks from the lounge!

For dinner we have an ADR at..

kona.jpg

DBF's family always had a tradition to eat there the first day they arrive and we have never done it so it's perfect timing!

We will watch Wishes at 10 and reorganize for the next day!

SUN 3/24

CRUISE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

We will get up early, have breakfast in the CL Lounge and head to the port by 9am!

dream.jpg

We have an 11am PAT and hopefully get on the ship before 12!

We are planning on having lunch at Cabanas, checking out the pools, possibly doing the ship tour at 1 and of course..

aqua.jpg

Not sure what else we will do for the day (is that a bad idea not planning?!) but we will see the show at 6:15pm and have dinner at 8:15pm. I wish they told you your dining rotation now but I guess that leaves for some fun and mystery!

MON 3/25

NASSAU DAY!!!

I'm excited to put my passport to use and head to the Bahamas!

We will eat breakfast at Royal Palace (I think?) and get ready for our 10:15am tour to Atlantis!

We chose the Atlantis Beach Day!

nassaubeach.jpg

The main reason I chose this was because I hear that sometimes you can't dock at CC and I would hate for DBF to spend all this money for a cruise and not be able to set foot on any beach so we chose this and I"m looking forward to seeing Atlantis and the Beach!

Lunch is included with the tour and we will head back sometime after 2pm!

Dinner that night is TBD of course and it's formal night!!!

TUES 3/26

CASTAWAY CAY DAY!!!

cc.jpg

I've heard it's good to do room service for breakfast since you can get off at 8:30 am so that's what we'll do!

We have a snorkel rental booked so I'm looking forward to that and to find that Mickey!

We'll check out all the beaches I'm sure, the gift shop and eat lunch on the island!

It's also Pirate Night! I'm hearing the food is very good and the fireworks too!

WED 3/27

DAY AT SEA!!

We have no set plans this day EXCEPT BRUNCH AT!!!

palo.jpg

My friend said this was her favorite meal of her trip (including dinner at Palo!)

Not sure what else we'll do that day, shop?, pool? games? relax!!!!

And sadly pack up and get ready to leave the next morning

THURS 3/28

Sadly we have to leave! We will have to be out of our room at 8:30am, have breakfast then leave the ship!

After we leave the Port we will be heading back to WDW and sleeping at..
frenchqt.jpg

I just love that river and we're hoping for building 5 King Room again!!

This time we will not have the DDP (no CM offers for Easter week) but we are planning on heading to Splitsville for some fun!

splits.jpg

Mom and Dad also arrive around 6pm!!! I'm excited to see them and share Easter with them too! They will also be staying at POFQ in a 2 Queen Room.

FRI 3/29

Pretty much all of our Post Cruise plans are TBD except for ADRs that are booked. I have no idea what we will do that day but I do know dinner will FINALLY BE AT...

crt.jpg

YES..I'm nearly 28, worked at BBB in the castle, been to WDW a billion times, and NEVER ATE AT CRT!!! Finally I'll be able to change that!!!

SAT 3/30

Like I said before, no set plans this day except our dinner ADR at..
chefs.jpg

If any of the ADRS changed, this may be the only one but I'm looking forward to it anyways!

SUN 3/31

EASTER!!!

We will be heading to the service at CR for 9am and have a 12pm ADR at

ltt.jpg

Doesn't it just scream Easter/American?!

After lunch we will be slowly all heading to the airport (DBF, Mom and Dad) and Vacation will be over :(

Well..that's a rough plan of what will happen. I look forward to filling in the gaps as the days go on but I SIMPLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ALONG! I'll be back later in the week with official packing pics!

So close!!! Please post your Navigators when you get back if you get a chance. Looking forward to your TR.

Hey all !!!!

I'm back!!! It was an epic 10 days off from school!!! I did so great taking pics of our pre-cruise and cruise and by the post cruise (first day) I was pretty much over a camera so there isn't much haha. I will be starting a report soon...not tonight though! I'm still getting over lack of sleep from the trip and being on edge as 3 people I love were on airplanes last night = lack of sleep!!!! Hopefully I can start tomorrow!!!!

Welcome Back

Can't wait to hear all about it popcorn::

I loved your PTR! You've inspired me to start my own! We are doing the 4 night as well so I'm really looking forward to seeing your trip report!
popcorn::

Hey dis friends! Thanks for all the responses! I'm hoping to start the report later tonight. I have to sync my pics from my iPad to Mac book for the first day at poly and of course load everything on photo bucket. Stay tuned!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter