My First ever Trip to the States, Florida and Disney World to celebrating my 40th Birthday in Style...

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
On June 18th I turned 40. And for that I wanted to celebrate my life in Big Style planning this since 2016/2017 thanks to the DIS Team with DIS UNPLUGGED, DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, Beyond Kingdoms and other great Youtubers that I used for Information and planning tipps.

My Trip was from AUGUST 30th until SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7th and the following will be my Report and feel sorry if it isn´t much detailed or cool like others but it Comes deeply from my heart.

I travelled from VIENNA AUSTRIA in EUROPE way down there to FLORIDA and on my Arrival Day I was kinda up over 22 Hours on my feet on FRIDAY Aug 30th (midnight in Florida when I stood up).

I arrived around 7 a.m. at my Airport (1 a.m. Florida-time) thanks to ONLINE Check-In it was Pretty smooth and quick everything. Bag Tags print-Outs put on´s go to bag drop-off scanning the tags and whoops the bags gone checked up to MCO Florida.

After my Interims flight to Frankfurt on Maine GERMANY and some Long waits I finally boarded my flight to FLORIDA for a 10 hour flight. The flight wasn´t that bad the plane was nice had some nice seat and watched a lot of movies like AVENGERS ENDGAME, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY.

While it took some time we getting Closer to Arrival and landed around 6 p.m. FLORIDA TIME. The Boarder and Customs Check weren´t that nasty like others pretending on the Internet wasn´t that bad or nasty like some predicted.

And after catching my two checked-bags wasn´t easy to carry around three luggages but thankfully all have 4 wheels on it but during the Long walks to TRANSPORTATION it took some time until I arrived at the check-in for magical express.

After getting through with the check-in moved the line and walked to my motorcoach bus nice friendly Driver loaded my bags into meanwhile took some free row on my Right side to have a nice drive to the Resort.

After arriving at my Resort POP CENTURY Resort took my luggages and went into the Building for check-in got through the process catched the luggage bell Service assistance to my room with my garden grocery orders as well.

Got a nice Building 10 at the Big Wheel close to the main Building cudos to my DUT Agent Tracey nice or to Disney for giving me this cool close area and sweet room. As I checked in my room and refreshed myself and went to DISNEY SPRINGS for my evening dinner at THE BOATHOUSE at the LANDING AREA in DISNEY SPRINGS.

Having a nice STEAK THERE AND A LOT OF ICE WATER with a tasty non-alcoholic Blueberry LEMONADE followed by a delicious NY Blueberry cheese cake Dessert. After that nice Dinner went back to the buses and took mine to go back to the Resort for some Sleep.

SATURDAY AUG 31st 1st PARK DAY ANIMAL KINGDOM

My first Day in the PARKS and I decided to go to ANIMAL KINGDOM thought to have a nice relaxed smooth day there later on would know it better. My main FOCUS was planned to CELEBRATING MY LIFE in DISNEY WORLD as much as possible as a FIRST TIMER but I also had a MAIN MISSION on my TRIP because I was a GUY ON A MISSION to get as many SIGNATURES FROM THE CHARACTERS AS POSSIBLE FOR A DONATION ITEM that I have sended to Teresa at the WELCOME CENTER at the END of MY TRIP.

But I didn´t realized that it would become my MAIN FOCUS later on but anyways I have done it WITH ALL MY LOVE AND HEART SWEAT TEARS AND SOUL and the Day in Animal Kingdom at the end forced me anyways to do it but tell you why soon.

So beginning with the start to understand what I mean after got up and went to the Bus to go to Animal Kingdom arrived around 7 a.m. or a little bit after that. Was already into it with the details on the entry areas.

With my pretty stuffed red bag wasn´t the darling of the security checks I guess but needed that useful things in my bag for different reasons.

They pretty forced us to go to PANDORA first and was already surprised how much walking it will be (boy I even haven´t any clues yet that it just was the beginning) For surprises the line for FLIGHT OF PASSAGE weren´t that bad so I tried it had some fun during the queue line but was kinda surprised and down that on the vehicle had have had to find out my legs are to muscular couldn´t fit with those had to leave.

But thankfully as some gift I got 2 extra fastpasses for that that I couldn´t rode it so not bad at all better than nothing and a pretty good consolation gift. After that could rode at least the NA´VI RIVER Ride was sweet and smooth and cooling because that the was pretty hot later on.

After that can´t say how it went time wise but had to catch the SAFARI and also catching my first FAST PASS for the DAY at KHALI RIVER RAPIDS had to lock-up my bag in the close lockers area and went on a funny nice boat trip there as well wish could have had go back was a funny ride.

Than the Mount Everest with Expedition Everest JESUS what a extreme wild ride on Youtube it doesn´t looked like that wild but the backward parts were pretty wild and dark nasty spins curves may I was pretty exhausted after that wild ride didn´t expect it to be that crazy wild what a thrill.

Mostly focused on getting some signatures for my donation item as well but didn´t expect this amount of walking walked around the areas to get to asia africa discovery island and so on went from areas to areas feeling more and more something is wrong with my feet starting to hurten me.

Thankfully I could catch POCAHONTAS hasn´t found her until get some information perhaps could catch her the last opportunity before she was gone for the day. But before that could gladly caught the SCROOGE MC DUCK, LAUNCHPAD MC QUACK, RUSSELL AND DUG ones have seen the DINOSAUR CHIP AND DALE but couldn´t get those,

Have seen RAFIKI but only at the DANCE AREA with Turk and Timon??? all dancing. The Pains has arrived but still walked around catched another Na´vi River with my FASTPASS and the DINOSAUR as well. Made also the mistake went to the IT´S TOUGH TO BE A BUG SHOW but seated way to close to it if you know what I mean.

Got shooted with something or the jerk behind me who grabbed me from behind putted something on my shirt or was shooted as well and pushed it on me thought what a a...hole don´t know what and why or if it really was only the crap that was thrown at yeah from the "Bugs".

My clean white shirt at least had some naughty spot on it after that. DinoSaur Ride was kinda wild as well mostly with those tight curves and the naughty dinosaurs popping up at you but was a cool ride not as wild as expedition everest but not to much smoother either.

But it was a interesting start into my vacation were I never had longer lines than 30 min. mostly around 5-20 min. more or sometimes less. And on this day one of the sweetest parts were when I went to TUSKER HOUSE for my EVENING DINNER for THE CHARACTERS, THE FOOD and THE MOST IMPORTANT Thing THE VOUCHER for RIVERS OF LIGHT later on.

Got a nice buffet dinner there some awesome character meets and some nice voucher for the nighttime show the first show because there were 2 shows that night. And after delicious food eating and drinking non-alcoholic goods like the jungle juice I even got a surprise arranged by my agent Tracey I deeply guessing got a BIRTHDAY SIGNED CARD from the Characters.

Thanks TRACEY was a sweet surprise there, made me very happy after already hurtful feet. And the sweetest thing on that day was when I finally arrived at the RIVERS OF LIGHT Show ARea was surprised with there selling some snacks drinks etc. all seems TAX FREE finally sometime were you paying what is saying wish it would have been everywhere but seems only at this areas they forget the taxes and giving goods for just the prices that said.

Catched a pretty good SPOT with my VOUCHER and had a nice overview there and after a long wait finally the new RIVERS OF LIGHT SHOW has started and what a bless it was awesome Show with cool affects it was a magical moment for me after that crazy amount of walking that day I was pleased and HAPPY.

After the Show went on and finished it was time to go home to the buses and return to my resort but first had to find the way out jesus not as easy even on the day was hard to navigate around as FIRST TIMER had to find restrooms and than the EXIT to the BUSES not as easy.

Some people had luck to ride that triceratops spin (dumbo kinda ride that was still running) but I was to exhausted and tired tried to get out of there. thankfully I found the exit and the buses to my resort.

AT Pop Century in my room I finally was being able to check my feet and found out what and why they are hurting me so bad got kinda blisters everywhere on my soles on my feet even a pretty bad one with a (blood) bruise. Since than every Step at every DAy at EVerywhere in and out of the Parks it has hurten me and my feet.

People may thought of my Walking that I may have been drunk or Maybe for the Fact that I am having Diabetes typ 2 and high blood pressure and the Symptomes are quite similiar of those of being drunk that People accusing behind me after seeing me or because of my Walking during my trip wasn´t funny of being accused or bad mouthed having hurtful feet and those issues Health wise.

Technically I shouldn´t ride anything except boat rides but I didn´t pay thousands of Dollars for just riding boat rides it´s my Problem Thing and matter I ride what I want to ride and thankfully didn´t got much of Problems even when I felt those wild ones a Little bit but not much of a issue just the thrill factor Feeling most People having I guess.

But unfortunately the other days were Pretty painful with those Long Walkings because the other parks had some Long Walkings as well even THE HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS. but that´s a other Story I will write the coming day(s)

And sorry like I wrote didn´t know how to put pics in here had made a Album where you can see some of it see it as now you don´t Need to see my scary feet ones to see what I have suffered from those Walkings. ;=)

SUNDAY SEPT 1st 2nd PARK DAY DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS PART 1

So hope didn´t Sound to much wining and complaining so far. Got kinda Blisters on my soles on my feet every step since first park day was hurting guess you kinda got that therefore Focusing on my experiences that were positive.

On my first Day in HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS wanted to visit Star Wars Galaxy´s Edge but on my way down Hollywood Boulevard I was running into two cast members that I come into conversations that took me a lot of time was a nice conversation chatting around with them, one was a greeter before the man´s chinese Theater navigating the People to Batuu Grand Avenue.

In a Store had nice conversation with another cast member told me he was once in Austria for skiing in SEPTEMBER back than (because we have mountains were a lot of snow can fall on sometimes). But after bought my cool STAR WARS SHIRT was hurry to get to BATUU.

Because of the fact lost sometime haven´t much time to explore it there as I wanted but mostly it was just a Sneak peek anyways that day.
First I flow in style to Batuu with STAR TOURS like a PRO and JESUS was I lucky wait times around 5-10min. and catching the perfect flight with Crait and ending in BATUU.

Pretending to walk already in Batuu from that until being through thru the SPACE PORTAL in GRAND AVENUE.
I visited the Docking Bay eaten there something had a Coke Detonator was deeply surprised that in FACT the DISNEY DINING PLAN is accepted in FLORIDA EASTCOASTBATUU.

Think had also the Blue Milk (but could have it on second day as well???) unfortunately had to hurry up had fastpasses to catch TOY STORY MADNESS MANIA Fastpass and later on watching the Beauty and the Beast Show but inbetween had to do my main MISSION.

MY MAIN MISSION EXPLAINED

My MAIN MISSION during my FIRST TRIP was to catch as MANY SIGNATURES AS POSSIBLE FOR MY DONATION ITEM FOR GIVE KIDS THE WORLD AUCTION THAT DIS UNPLUGGED WILL DO IN LATE NOVEMBER and during my DAYS IN THE PARKS I catched as much as possible of those.

I even spended most of my time from my HALLOWEEN PARTY on LABOUR DAY I did mostly because with my hurting painful feet couldn´t walk to fast and as First Timer not so easy to navigate especially at the dark. I only rided TTA People Mover with funny SPECIAL during the Ride Maybe just at Halloween Parties???

But after that was Focusing to get those signatures only doing some few trick or treat around there before visiting ELVIS STITCH HE CAN´T SEE ME but funnily he wish his claw on my JOHN CENA SHIRT seems he doesn´t like THE PAUNCH a.k.a. BIG CENI what I was there but at least he was sweet enough to sign the donation item for me and had some posings with THE WAMP (the Paunch) Holding his eyes as reference he can´t see me was so funny and sweet.

During my Stays I visited HOLLYWOOD & VINE to get MICKEY MINNIE AND FRIENDS IN THEIR HOLLYWOOD COSTUMES,
ASKERSHUS CATCHING THE PRINCESSES FOR SIGNS AND PICS
CINDERELLA´S ROYAL ROUNDTABLE RESTAURANT AGAIN THE PRINCESSES
OHANA FOR LILO AND STITCH
GARDEN GRILL FOR CHIP AND DALE
CRYSTAL PALACE FOR CATCHING POOH AND THE GANG FOR THEIR SIGNATURES
WENT to the MEET & GREET AREAS for TINKERBELL CELEBRATING MICKEY MINNIE/MERIDA/POCAHONTAS/SCROOGE MCDUCK/LAUNCHPAD MCQUACK/TOY STORY LAND CREW WOODY BO BEEP/BUZZ/JESSIE
THANKFULLY for the HURRICANE DAY IN THE RESORT WE GOT THE GREEN ARMY MEN (thankfully he signed the donation item for me as well).
at the HALLOWEEN PARTY Meeting the WONDERLAND CREW AFTER THEIR PARADE WORKS ALICE MAD HATTER THE QUEEN OF HEARTS TWEEDLEDEE AND T.DUM/WINNIE POOH AND FRIENDS HALLOWEEN CREW COULDN´T SIGN but nearly met CRAIG WILLIAMS THERE was to shy or more don´t wanted to interfere their experience finally with Pooh and Friends there as well (wish could have a small talk with him and his sweet wife Kiley).
VANELLOPE AND RALPH she was sweet signed for Ralph as well nice
EPCOT PLUTO near the entrance
OHANA PLUTO
MEETING ANNA ELSA AT SOMMERHUS
OLAF Forget to ask for SIGNATURE SO SORRY

AND I HAVE TO SAY SORRY FOR MAYBE FORGOT TO SAY THANKS TO THE AWESOME CAST MEMBERS THAT HELPED ME WITH MY DONATION ITEM FOR THE CHARACTERS TO LET THEM SIGN STRECH IT OUT FOR NICE PLACING THOSE

THEREFORE THANKS TO THOSE CAST MEMBERS FOR THE ASSISTANCE AND OF COURSE THE SWEET CHARACTERS I HAVE MET THERE FURRED NOT FURRED ONES. Thanks for the SIGNATURES and THANKS FOR THE PHOTOS for myself als MEMORY AND MOSTLY THANKS TO THE PHOTOPASS PHOTOGRAPHERS even those crazy BOXES for making nice sweet PICTURES during those MEETS.

AND AGAIN I AM DEEPLY SORRY NOT CATCHING ALL THOSE CHARACTERS with my feet and the times couldn´t catch them all and even didn´t know where the would´ve been like JOY SADNESS Goofy DONALD in EPCOT and some HALLOWEEN rare ones GENIE, JAFAR, APU and OTHERS.

At least I think I could CATCH every PRINCESS that alone was NICE ;=) and would cost a lot for people without the DINING PLAN (thankfully with my free just upgraded one wasn´t a issue but for others not that easy).

And even on my last day were I later departure was hurried up to EPCOT to catch MULAN´s signature forget almost here thankfully could catch her but than was on hurry to get back to my resort and there it took me even more time sending my donation item thru bell service to TERESA Echols at the DISBOARDS.com WELCOME CENTER that she gets there.

Didn´t know it´s closed at TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS was TROUBLES FOR UPS to deliver BUT THANKFULLY ON THURSDAY TERESA COULD TAKE IT was kinda worried that it could get lost would have been a nightmare after my pains dedications offerings timespendings that I HAVE DONE WITH PLEASURE wishes only could have done it without those pains on my feet, but took the mission anyways.

SUNDAY SEPT 1st 2nd PARK DAY DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS PART 2

So far had magical Moments when Meeting those characters watching RIVERS OF LIGHT but in DHS Meeting more Characters riding funny rides like Toy Story Mania having for a first awesome 177000+ Points only around 4000pts less than the hourleader so nearly would have had a magical new record for others to beat.

But sorry Craig guess didn´t look better on doing it would have been a funny Video as well I guess. A Little downer that day wanted to see INDIANA JONES STUNT SHOW but due to the inconvenient weather they could only Show us the Opening Scene known as the BOULDER SCENE.

But later on think watched the MUPPETS VISION 3D SHOW and I think it was on that day as well got some free PASS for a SHOW RIDE dueing not being able to see INDIANA JONES SHOW got some FASTPASS and used it for the VOYAGE OF THE LITTLE MERMAID but did the mistake and watched it at the second row. Should have watched it much further in the back saw the pupeteers in their black stole a Little bit the focus and magic but sweet ariel singer so awesome and URSULA Animatronic WOW.

Also have seeing the CARS DRIVING ACADEMY Show and had a TOWER OF TERROR Extra FASTPASS but those could have been on Day 2 of DHS didn´t know it proper anymore.

What I know is had DINNER at SCI-FI DINER RESTAURANT was nice unique and sweet except the tight carseats there but had a nice view to the screen but had LUNCH AT HOLLYWOOD & VINE BUFFET was´nt that bad I think and MINNIE AND FRIENDS in their HALLOWEEN Costumes was so sweet and their signatures and got even a BIRTHDAY CARD FROM THEM AT THE END. CELEBRATING THERE my 40TH BIRTHDAY.

Like surprisingly they got a Card at TUSKER HOUSE at Saturday but that was TRACEY my AGENTS SURPRISE there it was my button I had on so was a magical moment as well and the food I loved and liked it the ice cream twist schoko vanilla so yummy so much fine for my tummy.

But the most MAGICAL on that DAY was catching ALL THREE NIGHTIME SHOWS there FOR FANTASMIC had the VOUCHER and for the PROJECTION SHOW 90 YRS OF ANIMATION and STAR WARS GALACTIC SPECTACULAR FIREWORKS SHOW got a nice VIEWING POINT.

Didn´t know STAR WARS BATUU has kinda their own celebrations fireworks as well but Maybe next time. So what a magical experience to catch all the 3 isn´t that easy thankfully FANTASMIC had TWO SHOWS that night.

Last edited:
MONDAY SEPT 2nd LABOUR DAY DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS/HALLOWEEN PARTY

THIS TIME AROUND MOST FOCUSED ON STAR WARS GALAXY´S EDGE BATUU AND STAR WARS RELATED THINGS IN DHS. Met on my way again the Cast member from yesterday who told me his Trip to Austria in September skiing there had a short Chat but had to cut it not losing again time this time wear my new SW GE BATUU SHIRT posing again at the X-WING AND A -WING exploring the land a Little bit had another meal at DOCKING BAY for morning plate or lunch???? sorry memories after weeks not so easy.

Finally had the chance to get some nice pics from the FALCON and RIDING it as well FIRST got to be a GUNNER not bad a lot of Ties it seems I have shoot and our Crew had two coaxium containers. After the Ride I immediately walked the SINGLE RIDER line and after long waitings and STEPS I catched the TECHNICIAN Position and the new CREW was even better a little boy yelled at me that I should shot was funny but together we catched again two coaxium containers and had even the asteroid scene at the end with some tie shoot downs.

But had again some FASTPASSES to catch STAR TOURS waited for me and after that catched the JEDI TRIALS Show as well sweet FORCE EXCERSISES. Watched the GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY STAGE SHOW and hurried up to CATCH the FROZEN SING A LONG SHOW FASTPASS as well around 2:30 p.m.

Maybe rode STAR TOURS AGAIN before invade the TOY STORY LAND and ride SLINKY DOG DASH with my FASTPASS what a Ride not as harmless that I thought was pretty wild curves and so. Later on had to leave for the HALLOWEEN PARTY rode with Style with MINNIE VAN to get there at time.

In MK changed into my halloween costume THE PAUNCH BIG CENI (the wamp is here) catching some candies riden PEOPLEMOVER and mostly visiting the CHARACTERS FOR SIGNATURES ON MY DONATION ITEM meeting ELVIS STITCH, THE WONDERLAND CREW WITH ALICE MAD HATTER THE QUEEN OF HEARTS AND TWEEDLEDEE AND DUM, WINNIE POOH and Friends in their Halloween Costumes meeting almost CRAIG WILLIAMS.

MEETING ARIEL AND PRINCE ERIC AND AT FINAL CATCH BELLE AND GASTON (THE WAIT FOR THE WONDERLAND CREW TOOK ME SOMETIME THEY HAD TO APPEAR IN THE PARADE SO TOOK SOME TIME TO GET THEM). HAVEN´T SEEN THE PARADE THE HOCUS POCUS STAGE SHOW OR EVEN THE FIREWORKS SHOW or meet the ADVENTURELAND CHARACTERS riden the HALLOWEEN PIRATES or meeting SKELETON JACK or HAUNTED MANSION EXTRA MISSED THOSE THINGS but for GIVE KIDS THE WORLD sacrificed those things with those signatures and happiness anyways:

It was more important for me to catch those characters even when I missed some WHAT I´VE BEEN VERY SORRY NOT BEING ABLE TO CATCH THOSE AS WELL would have been sweet ADDITIONS TO MY DONATION ITEM but with my feet and the troubles with my wonderland crew sweets time was runned so fast.

BUT at least took some PICS with the CASTLE before leaving but at least the TTA PEOPLE MOVER had SOME HALLOWEEN SPECIAL IN IT was cool at least it felt that way thought we got some special area were it has gone some extra track but don´t know what it was exactly it was dark it felt as we(I) was moved into that vehicle like elevator style or so?????.

TUESDAY SEPT 3rd EPCOT CENTER

My DAY finally in EPCOT the PARK that my brother had visited in 1987 and finally I was there as well and it should have been a full day of awesomeness but it turned to a nasty disappointed disaster (mostly thanks to a Combo of to much Walkings the HURRICANE Issue that forced DISNEY to Closing the PARKS earlier)

But it has started after getting some FIRST AID for my feet going to WORLD SHOWCASE visiting NORWAY having BREAKFAST AT ASKERSHUS Meeting my sweet Princesses and having delicious Buffet. Had a Rookie waitress with a Supervisor Woman that checked her well doings. Hope she was satisfied with those new cast member waitress.

I got my Signatures or/and at least some sweet Pics with those Beautiful sweet Princesses Meeting Princess Aurora, Cinderella, Ariel, Snow White and first had the sweet Belle in her BALLROOM COSTUME what a sweet PICTURE. And after a nice Breakfast catched ANNA ELSA at Sommerhus for Signatures and also riding FROZEN RIDE after that was lucky not Long waitings.

Catched the Three Calabreros Ride in Mexico Pavilion as well. Walked around catching my FASTPASSES at FUTUREWORLD with NEMO & FRIENDS in the Living with the Sea Pavillion watching TALK WITH CRUSH and later walked to the Living with the Land Pavilion for the SOARIN Ride wow what a Ride kinda Little bit scary but CATCHED the SECTION B FIRST ROW mostly at the END but was nice even when I had to squeezed my bag in the small net there under the seat.

HOpe the Cast Member there hasn´t to much Troubles seeing me there was having Trouble had a banana with me from the breakfast that was squeezed in my bag during the storing had to put the waste there away hope she didn´t thought throw some dangerous stuff into there because she talked into her speakphone after seeing me???? But it WAS JUST A SQEEZED BANANA that I wasted away in those garbage box close at the Exit of SOARIN.

Also I have met VANELLOPE AND WRECK-IT RALPH to catch Signature from VANELLOPE after that took SINGLE RIDER Line for TEST TRACK wow what a speedy ride. After that tried to get some FOOD AND WINE only to get mad and Angry because due to the (Sissy move ) SAFETY MOVE Disney does the most BOOTHS were Closing around 2 or 3 P.m. wrapped up protection for the hurricane so nearly all were closed couldn´t find much open and few that were open hadn´t Things I wanted to eat.

And with my feet issues wasn´t easy and funny at that Point haven´t eaten over 8 hrs or so after breakfast was hungry and starving and can´t even say if I rode FIGMENT Journey into IMAGINATION Ride before or after that and before I left the Park because with those crazy Situation was Pretty P...sed mad Angry wanted to just leave not staying until 7 p.m.

Instead leaving Angry but think took PLUTO close to Exit got some signature from him and some nice Pictures but still Angry left the park for my Resort and eaten at least there finally some Food. And for goodness catched there the GREEN ARMY MEN SIGNATURE for having the TOY STORY LAND CREW TOGETHER.

But Pretty disappointing this day except those nice characters catches planned to be in EPCOT UNTIL 11 p.m. with the EXTRA MAGIC HOURS watching the FINAL ILLUMINATIONS Show for me my first and last but missed it for DORIAN who was nasty at the Bahamas Canada and so very sad but gladly happy and thankful the People and I there wasn´t in the Focus of DORIAN.

That the Parks could be open next day and days after but AIRPORT hasn´t been available for few days I heard some couldn´t fly home but I had Departure on Saturday those week so wasn´t in that Trouble thankfully but felt sorry for those who were but Disney helped those somehow so nice that there is help on such issues.

WEDNESDAY SEPT 4th FREE DAY

So not much on that DAY wanted to witnessed some american USA grocery SHOPPING experience. Drove with UBER to the WALMART at vineland Road with my big LUGGAGE to carrying around the goods I bought.

And man Oh Jesus so many Things there unfortunately DISNEY SHIRTS only SIZED max, XXL would fit but to tight for my taste wishes they had at least 3XL of those cool Shirts but also wished to find some DVD/BLU-RAY´s could see anyone but much more delicious goods I found the bill at the end was three Digit high so Pretty much stuffs.

But with those Multipacks and seems not selling single pieces of most items like Soda didn´t see any single only Multipacks and found some rare ones that I haven´t in my Country so had to catch them. At the end bought to much couldn´t eat it during those last few days that at the end they had to put them into garbage, what is kinda sad would have been sweeter to gave those to People or so.

At the bell Service could have gave those Things to People the Soda cans that was still useable as example of Course not my used stuffs like the Drinks in the refridger but those packed closed Things was a waste to throw them away but it is like it is next time guess the garden grocer order would have been enough.

And not even sure if I could have had consume those but we Always learning with nearly everything never stop to learn something new it seems. But wished more they wouldn´t have those kiddie sized stuffs and more for real adults big Guys Sizes ;=):jester::crazy:

Next Ride was after I realized Need some WLAN thankfully could use the Walmart one to order another Uber to get the luggage back to my Resort they asked us there at the Control Point where I was seems they was wondering not catching me or my magicband Maybe should have informed the bell Service where I go would be Maybe much better for them and my safety just in case.

Than again after store my luggage there put some Drinks into the fridge got another UBER to CHARATER WAREHOUSE at VINELAND ROAD PREMIUM OUTLETS. But there a lot of Shops another Walkings around poor feet poor feet😭.

And funny when I was there AGAIN Standing a LINE like in the PARKS just for SHOPPING only because it´s redicilous Tiny Little shop looked much bigger in Videos like from Tim Tracker or others. But after a while they let us in and another scare couldn´t find my ADULT SIZEs but with the helpful Hand of a employee she found some in my size and found some for my brother he seems to Need only XXL.

At the end got 4 Shirts for the Price of Two in the Parks or even less than two because Costs less than $70,- got even some postcards. But after that experience was worried hadn´t any wlan WiFi Internet Connection there after asking someone heard STARBUCKS has the best SIGNAL RATE so was there heard had to sign on for free use okay done that and than could use their Signal for order some UBER.

Funny waiting for my Ride than APP on PHone showed me crazy direction walked around to find it thankfully got a passionate Driver that after cat and mouse game me finally saying he called Christian my first Name didn´t heard it was focused on stupid app on my phone sending me around the places. kinda embarrasing for me and the app.

He Drove me directly this time to DISNEY SPRINGS were I wanted to go but lost some time during my Shopping spree and couldn´t do all what I wanted at least had some nice GELATO at VIVOLI but kinda sad they don´t have orange and banana any more WHY??? two great TASTES.

DINNER AT HOUSE OF BLUES wanted to TRY GUMBO AND JAMBALAYA didn´t thought both so spicy thankfully my waiter had some insight and brought me instead of a nice Smokehouse item Sandwich that was nice and good with the nice MEMPHIS SAUCE. Next to me downside three Ladies were seating but was to exhausted to try to catch them.

HOpe next time can explore and get my missed extra magical experience but this trip my feet dumped nearly all for me couldn´t Focus on extramagic. Disney Springs so much Walkings as well there.

After that meal had to go back home to my resort was tired and had a HUGE DAY ON THURSDAY in MAGIC KINGDOM finally from 9 a.m. kinda until 2 a.m. with AFTER HOURS this day.

THURSDAY SEPT 5th MAGIC KINGDOM

Starting drived by MINNIE VAN to POLYNESIAN VILLAGE FOR OHANA catching LILO AND STITCH :stitch2: Signatures what a delicious nice breakfast except nowhere the Mickey waffle is near as good what a disappointment SORRY but don´t know if a Fresh one would taste better. But couldn´t eat to much was delicious but after catching those signatures I met Pluto outside as well.pluto:

Than some sweet Ride (thankfully safe) with the MONORAIL to MK.
There was going on some Parade or so but could get somehow to Fantasyland riding PETER PAN :tinker:was a sweet Memory rode that in EURODISNEYLAND in 1993 was sweet after they refurb it early on. The Queue was funny those ringing bells shadows. After the Ride of Course had to have the PETER PAN´S FLOAT at Storybook Treats by a sweet older cast member was nice and delicous.

Riding the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train Ride.

Later on LUNCH at CINDERELLA´S ROYAL TABLE Restaurant WAS a sweet Special experience with CINDERELLA starting to greet downstairs and got the lift Elevator up arriving in the nice place getting nice waiter who even later brought me my Sword and the magic star for defending those sweet princesses just in case. princess:

After that rode ARIEL JOURNEY INTO THE SEA Ride after that seeing some Circus Characters and after that rode DUMBO :dumbo:RIDE and than visiting the TOWNHALL Meeting MICKEY MINNIE for their 90th Celebration and my beloved TINKERBELL ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo:tink:

Even met MERIDA thankfully as well. Rode the JUNGLE CRUISE, PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Meeting JASMINE AND ALADDIN there getting signatures and nice PICTURES as well. Get on Board with Square Riverboat rode SPLASH MOUNTAIN

Having FAST PASS for ENCHAUNTED TALES with BELLE before I went to my DINNER at BE OUR GUEST Meeting the Beast as well. (he couldn´t sign Belle doesn´t teached him yet said a cast member funny sweet).

After that watching the Monster Inc. FLOOR with my final fastpass that day. Got nice Spot for the Happily ever after Fireworks Show watching it when it has started.

Later on my AFTER HOURS STARTS after catching the Band at Tomorrowland riding the PEOPLEMOVER twice in a row, Buzz lightyear spin riding a wild teacup turning it fast with one hand after kids motivating me to turn it faster was funny surprinsingly didn´t get much fizzy or fozzy or was it fuzzy???:ccat:
took some TOMORROWLAND SPEEDWAY TRACK was a Little bit of a bumper on that track cranking on the metal Right and left another Memory from DL PARIS but there much nicer track more to see and some up and downs nice landscape.

Winnie Pooh pooh::tigger::eeyore: Ride, HAUNTED MANSION, a kinda Scary it´s a small world Ride were in the middle it stopps and something weird it felt I was in the mood sing and clapped around and than this scary noiseless part put me out of my happymood.

Maybe the operating Woman had to go to restroom and stopped the ride ??? not much People there riden it ??? After HOurs Scary even on nonHalloween Party Days???

But have to say DEEPLY SORRY kinda a CRIME but unfortunately couldn´t see THE TIKI ROOM COUNTRY BEARS JAMBOREE or even the WORLD OF PROGRESS in TOMORROWLAND wish could have done those as well SO SORRY HOPE got the CHANCE to see it EVEN when they may updated and put some Original Feelings away with those different appearances that Maybe they put there.

so Report continues later soon.

FRIDAY SEPT 6TH MAGIC KINGDOM/EPCOT

My last full Day in the Parks and the Start of THE END IS NEAR and where my plannings completely fell down in full. I only remember to Do my first FASTPASS catching my sweet PRINCESSES TIANA AND RAPUNZEL for the DONATION ITEM let them sign on it and making me Happy to see them.

Oh boy were there gorgeous what a TIANA and Rapunzel and funnily I catched the other two´s with Cinderella and Elena I guess it was??? I think so. After that doesn´t know if I even rode anything there. Mostly I changed my mind and plan and skipped the rest of my planned things and fled from MAGIC KINGDOM to catch the MONORAIL to TTC and change to the EPCOT Line MONORAIL.

Because wanted to witnessed some of the FOOD AND WINE this Time around with no interfere of any nasty circumstances there. But witnessed sooner or later to forget haven´t done my fastpasses only the first and asked Guest Relations if they could helped me with that.

Because original I wanted to go back to DISNEY HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS for MORE STAR WARS Experiences and the GALACTIC FIREWORKS Show (didn´t thought to catch it on Sunday wanted even to go to the Dessert Party but wasn´t offered anymore???).

Thankfully I catched some foods from BELGIUM, CANADA, ITALY GERMANY there only drank my only alcoholic Drink on my Stay a SHANDY Beer the GRAPEFRUIT SCHÖFFERHOFER RADLER and also had the delicious apple stroodle was sweet. And for those morons who badmouthed backwise on my trip I only had that one alcoholic drink with those Shandy the whole Trip NEVER were I anywere drunken only had my painful feets, but still people accusing crap as I were drunken what I never was because I don´t drink alcohol usually just saying if some of those would read this.

I am only was interested in the FOOD PART of FOOD AND WINE not that Crazy WINE PART people cares to much and putting innocent people on those categories as EVERYONE would care about the ALCOHOLIC Aspects of those Festivals.

But better things to talk or write like thankfully guest services gave me some paper fastpass or what it was or linked one to my magicband for use in EPCOT for one Ride except NO FROZEN I think.

But it could be on that day I may was riding gran fiesta again???? and the living with the land one???? But for sure I was having a good idea because needed CHIP AND DALE´s Signatures as well and thankfully I got a table at GARDEN GRILL for that and what a sweet funny restaurant with those sweet characters that came and thankfully gave me those signatures, one of them even makes a inclusion to the others one But BOTH Had SIGNED CHIP AND DALE as well even when it´s now on the item saying CHIP & DALE both signed on it. pluto:::MickeyMo😁.

And the Food were pretty good and healthier tasty with vegetable and typical farmer dinner items that fits the living with the land close connection theme.
Even the dessert were good but with those lunch food and wine items couldn´t expire those delicious goods and let some desserts for Mickey and Friends saying to the waiter that the characters should take a bit for the rest later on what hopefully they had because those guys deserve some energy for their efforts all those hours and days in this hot costumes :=).

But like I wrote main Focus was CHIP AND DALE to catch and with the CREDITS MESS UP that I got had enough Credits left to use them for useful uses there.

The Final Thing I have done this Day was using the FASTPASS for the ICONIC SPACESHIP EARTH before left the Park for good returning to my Resort because next day SATURDAY was DEPARTURE DAY wish could stay to say GOODBYE to ILLUMINATIONS Show to could say have had seen all the NIGHTTIME SHOWS in all the 4 PARKS but unfortunately couldn´t was to exhausted after a hurtful but at least GREAT EXPERIENCE most focused for GIVE KIDS THE WORLD and my DONATION ITEM.

Suprisingly and thankfully during those days I could nearly ride all the rides and seeing the Shows and mostly catching those awesome characters and getting the signatures for the later coming auction on HANDBID were hopefully some at least will bid a hundred buck or even more that would be sweet, that I put my efforts and Soul not for less than that to help even when it´s not much but indeed something unique and Special keeping Always in my heart.

SATURDAY SEPT 7th FINAL DAY DEPARTURE DAY

What a final stressful final day of my Trip due to check out until 11 a.m. packed my stuffs had to left unfortunately my groceries could only took a few items with me. Had to gave my luggages into luggage Services custody protection. Because last day in the PARKS because MAGICAL EXPRESS CATCHING on 4:05 p.m. so some time to fill and catching some last signatures.

Ride to MAGIC KINGDOM via BUS or MINNIE VAN can´t remember Maybe it was the Bus. Getting there being through Security having Reservation for BREAKFAST at CRYSTAL PALACE catching the WINNIE POOH AND FRIENDS for the important Signatures took a litte bit of time before got all of them.

Couldn´t enjoy to much the delicious buffet had two plates but has to be focused not to miss them still main Mission in Focus. And after some nice items Had to have catch the FASTPASSES WHAT A HATTRICK I catched three MAJOR ONES with JUNGLE CRUISE SPLASH MOUNTAIN AND BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. to catch them.

Was awesome and cool to have those on my final Day but again after those my brain felt down because I got the thankfully Flashlight over my head that I missed a important signature that I needed. OH GOSH I totally FORGOT to CATCH THE FINAL PRINCESS MULAN.

So talked to Guest Services what we can do but forgot she is in EPCOT and it would took some Hours before she would have being able to switch to MK for that so I decided that´s to much time I try to catch her in EPCOT myself and immediately making my way back to Entrance to go again to EPCOT like on Friday.

So hurried up to get the Monorail took some time before finally some came and changing in TTC to the Epcot one and there with painful feet Walking as fast as possible so not really much fast was possible but catched managed to arrive in China pavilion to kinda get the Information she´s in the Garden okay finding this garden took a Little bit but I could manage to finally get there and thankfully she was back very soon.

And god bless me I catched her as the real final signature completing all the princesses (I hope can´t remember any I could missed think all of them are on it). So time to go back to my Resort again no time left even for some Food gosh NO TIME FOR EATING Boy was I hungry but TIME was ticking.

Back in my Resort it was time to go to bell Service for sending the donation item to TERESA ECHOLS at the WELCOME CENTER on Disboards.com Cape Canaveral Address Jesus that took some time with BELL SERVICE was really worried to miss MY MAGICAL EXPRESS to the Airport literally it was close because after finally she was finished and it was completed had to catch my luggages from luggage Services outside as well and after that has around less than 10 minutes left before Boarding the motorcoach Pretty close.

There at Security Checkpoint some Little issues nearly forgot my private item bag because they checked it twice and even than a officer asked me if it´s mine (didn´t witnessed Right away that it wasn´t with me haven´t seen that they rechecked it, but the officer scanned it again and he dived into the bag with his Hands to find the issue Problem they seems to had a can of Pepsi I have forgot was in the bag the metal that gave them some Problems I guess haven´t notice known that had it still in the bag thought had drunk all of those few cans in the Parks???

But than it was nice sweet and easy after being through that to go to the People mover to my gate after I checked my luggages before that of Course I got my new Boarding tickets biometrical ones than security and than peoplemover gate walk waiting for Departure.

Heard some People had Problems with Customs believe some Arrival ones therefore it took some time before we got to board our plane or something Maybe MR. President was arriving with the Air Force One there as well on that Day he visited Florida for Election purposes or so??? After 8 p.m. more later than that finally we boarded for a 10 hour flight back to Europe Frankfurt Germany arriving there around 10 a.m. on the next day SUNDAY.

And after that waiting for my HOMEFLIGHT to VIENNA AUSTRIA with AUA Austrian Airlines was a sweet funny flight with having my own row back there three seats was cool even when I was worried some strange People giving the vibes of being criminals terrorists but thankfully they weren´t I hope at least but was interesting flight back home thinking will they be some or aren´t they so good they weren´t don´t have needed that like anyone don´t Needs those Kind of tripflights.

So hope some will read my COMPLETE FIRST TRIP REPORT with the MAIN MISSION CATCHING SIGNATURES FOR GIVE KIDS THE WORLD DONATION ITEM that was a tough hard JOB but FILLED ME WITH LOVE HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE MEETING THOSE CHARACTERS there knowing making something AWESOME that HOPEFULLY WILL HELP for that as PART AS A EXPERIENCE on A FIRST TRIP MAKING IT IN THAT WAY SPECIALLY and hopefully you like to read even when it´s much to read sorry when I starts hard to stop.

Therefore send you LOVE JOY AND HAPPINESS ENJOY YOUR TRIPS make it Special for you and the ones that are may be with you DREAMS CAN COME TRUE HOPE IS STONGER THAN HATE LIKE LOVE IS. THANKS TO ALL THE CHARACTERS AND CAST MEMBERS treat them well their are usually HUMANS as well there to help assist and bring joys to us during our stays.

Yours Truly DreamCatcher777
MrChrisDanger on Youtube
CHRISTIAN DERFLER

Love to ALL thanks enjoy the GOOD THINGS THAT DISNEY BRINGS don´t let you done from the nasty Things and DISNEY IS FOR ALL FROM AGE 1 TO AGE 100+ no matter what everyone can enjoy everything they offers. don´t Judge or badmouth others and be prepared your feets could get hurt be careful protect them or you have the issues that I have had believe me not that funny. ;=)

REPORT COMPLETED LOVE TO READ SOME POSTS FEEL FREE SORRY AGAIN DON´T KNOW HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE??? and find guilty of crime not VISITING THE CLASSICAL ATTRACTIONS LIKE HALL OF PRESIDENTS, AMERICAN ADVENTURE, WORLD OF PROGRESS, TIKI ROOM, COUNTRY BEARS JAMBOREE hope didn´t regards it later on my second trip hope it will not being gone just updated even the original Flair may be gone wish could see those Please Disney don´t remove them.

SORRY ALMOST FORGOT was worried UPS wouldn´t being able to DELIVER the Package to TERESA ECHOLS but on TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS THE WELCOME CENTER IS CLOSED BUT THANKFULLY ON THURSDAY IT WAS OPEN and SHE could receive the PACKAGE so FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEND HER SOME DONATION ITEM FOR THE AUCTION MAKE SURE IT WILL ARRIVE NOT BEFORE THURSDAYS because it was CLOSE it WAS THE FINAL DELIVER ATTEMPT was Pretty close thankfully she got it. JUST TO INFORM FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE BEING INTERESTED TO SEND THINGS AS WELL.

CONCLUSION OF MY TRIP It was kinda a Dreamful Experience with LINES very small and TINY mostly on all attractions thanks to the extra extra magic Hours of Course or the Investments that I made and the lower crowds so was lucky to nearly ride all and what sweet experiences it was. Riding all the Boat Rides in all those 4 Parks Meeting a lot of Characters, seeing Beautiful Princesses and Shows that I loved so much, Eating nice Food, Weather not to much crazy, nice Bus, Minnie-Van and UBER Rides, Seeing the sweetness of PANDORA, KILIMANJARA SAFARI having the awesome NIGHTTIME SHOWS THAT WARMED MY HEART. THE LION KING SHOW being a good ELEPHANT Meeting nice Cast members, Sneak Peek into BATUU Meeting CHEWIE THERE later on at the BAY BB-8 AND DARTH VADER,. TINKERBELL😍😍😍

Seeing and doing Things that I ´ve had done at EURODISNEY in PARIS Ages ago 1993 even when it tooks me all those years before coming finally there. Thankfully catched the MUPPETS presents American History Show before they are gone seeing the parks on my own,

Can´t wait to someday will be back if I can afford it and not if DISNEY increase the prices even more it´s getting ridiculous if they do.

It sounds like you had a blast! That donation sounds wonderful, I love Give Kids the World, I visited my future niece there and it's amazing how that place it set up. Hopefully you'll be able to come back!

It sounds like you had a blast! That donation sounds wonderful, I love Give Kids the World, I visited my future niece there and it's amazing how that place it set up. Hopefully you'll be able to come back!
Thank you very much at least one Response but at least some have read it at least hopefully didn´t Sound to winy but at least had some magical Moments (mostly with characters) and some Shows and Rides that I love and like and that Moments will stay forever in my heart💖💝💞.

REPORT COMPLETED LOVE TO READ SOME POSTS FEEL FREE SORRY AGAIN DON´T KNOW HOW TO PUT PICS ON HERE??? and find guilty of crime not VISITING THE CLASSICAL ATTRACTIONS LIKE HALL OF PRESIDENTS, AMERICAN ADVENTURE, WORLD OF PROGRESS, TIKI ROOM, COUNTRY BEARS JAMBOREE hope didn´t regards it later on my second trip hope it will not being gone just updated even the original Flair may be gone wish could see those Please Disney don´t remove them.
Well, at least you saw the muppets history play.

On June 18th I turned 40. And for that I wanted to celebrate my life in Big Style planning this since 2016/2017 thanks to the DIS Team with DIS UNPLUGGED, DREAMS UNLIMITED TRAVEL, Beyond Kingdoms and other great Youtubers that I used for Information and planning tipps.

My Trip was from AUGUST 30th until SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7th and the following will be my Report and feel sorry if it isn´t much detailed or cool like others but it Comes deeply from my heart.

I travelled from VIENNA AUSTRIA in EUROPE way down there to FLORIDA and on my Arrival Day I was kinda up over 22 Hours on my feet on FRIDAY Aug 30th (midnight in Florida when I stood up).

I arrived around 7 a.m. at my Airport (1 a.m. Florida-time) thanks to ONLINE Check-In it was Pretty smooth and quick everything. Bag Tags print-Outs put on´s go to bag drop-off scanning the tags and whoops the bags gone checked up to MCO Florida.

After my Interims flight to Frankfurt on Maine GERMANY and some Long waits I finally boarded my flight to FLORIDA for a 10 hour flight. The flight wasn´t that bad the plane was nice had some nice seat and watched a lot of movies like AVENGERS ENDGAME, MONSTERS UNIVERSITY.

While it took some time we getting Closer to Arrival and landed around 6 p.m. FLORIDA TIME. The Boarder and Customs Check weren´t that nasty like others pretending on the Internet wasn´t that bad or nasty like some predicted.

And after catching my two checked-bags wasn´t easy to carry around three luggages but thankfully all have 4 wheels on it but during the Long walks to TRANSPORTATION it took some time until I arrived at the check-in for magical express.

After getting through with the check-in moved the line and walked to my motorcoach bus nice friendly Driver loaded my bags into meanwhile took some free row on my Right side to have a nice drive to the Resort.

After arriving at my Resort POP CENTURY Resort took my luggages and went into the Building for check-in got through the process catched the luggage bell Service assistance to my room with my garden grocery orders as well.

Got a nice Building 10 at the Big Wheel close to the main Building cudos to my DUT Agent Tracey nice or to Disney for giving me this cool close area and sweet room. As I checked in my room and refreshed myself and went to DISNEY SPRINGS for my evening dinner at THE BOATHOUSE at the LANDING AREA in DISNEY SPRINGS.

Having a nice STEAK THERE AND A LOT OF ICE WATER with a tasty non-alcoholic Blueberry LEMONADE followed by a delicious NY Blueberry cheese cake Dessert. After that nice Dinner went back to the buses and took mine to go back to the Resort for some Sleep.

Hi and glad you are sharing your trip report for the first time to the USA and WDW. Happy 40th birthday:)
My husband and I ate at the Boathouse for our 50th anniversary last year, and we had the steak and NYblueberry cheese cake too!!! It was all fabulous. We will be going back again next Spring to the Boathouse for their great steaks.
Following along:) I also can't put a picture up on here, but will give it a try later. You are not alone, LOL

Hi and glad you are sharing your trip report for the first time to the USA and WDW. Happy 40th birthday:)
My husband and I ate at the Boathouse for our 50th anniversary last year, and we had the steak and NYblueberry cheese cake too!!! It was all fabulous. We will be going back again next Spring to the Boathouse for their great steaks.
Following along:) I also can't put a picture up on here, but will give it a try later. You are not alone, LOL
Thanks yeah I putted some Pictures in the Forum Section Hope it will be seen as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!