MY MARVEL-OUS ADVENTURES N KEY WEST, NASSAU & CASTAWAY CAY WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINES; JANUARY '21

knewton64

- May the luck of the Irish always be with you -

Hola y que pasa:wave2:
soy yo - Kris - un fanático de todas las cosas de Disney y estoy listo para comenzar a correr en esta aventura donde ... espera un minuto - déjame cambiar de marcha aquí .....
Ok.... i'm back;)
from having to pull the plug on my Paris vacation due to all the silliness going on over there -
https://www.disboards.com/threads/m...other-assorted-silliness-tr-april-20.3514663/

and...
well - that's how I wound up here -
ready for a little bit of fun with DCL and their Marvel at Sea adventures -

So.... whats up for my day one ya ask?
Here is just a smidge of a clue -

and with that, lemme boogy on over to my Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans travel blog for a bit -
MY ADVENTURES N WALT DISNEY WORLD & NASSAU BAHAMAS WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINE; OCT '19
MY ADVENTURES N NASHVILLE, MEMPHIS, NEW ORLEANS AND OTHER ASSORTED SILLINESS TRIP REPORT; SEPT '20
MY MARVEL-OUS ADVENTURES N KEY WEST, NASSAU & CASTAWAY CAY WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINES; JANUARY '21

MY ADVENTURES N ALASKA WITH DISNEY CRUISE LINES; AUGUST '21

T.T.F.N.
&
CHEERS Y'ALL:charac4:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!