My mom

Thank you all so much for your kind words, I appreciate being able to write not just about Disney, but so much more. What a huge help and feeling of love during this time. :hug:

Losing a mother is so sad I send my condolences. After 2 years I still can see my mother in many areas on Disney property and I feel her holding my hand and I still squeeze her tight and tell her I love&miss her..

Losing a mother is so sad I send my condolences. After 2 years I still can see my mother in many areas on Disney property and I feel her holding my hand and I still squeeze her tight and tell her I love&miss her..

Love this for you- having memories of your mom in the parks and having her there along with you. I hope I feel her when I'm there too. I also know that while I am excited about my next Disney trip, it will be sad knowing it was her last vacation and picturing her there. Sending comforting thoughts your way.

I lost my mom when I turned 40. She was 59. Massive heart attack as well. I took my first solo trip to Disney a week after because I just wanted to be alone in my happy place. Maybe you could do the same? Just a couple of days to regroup is the best therapy you can find. Even if Disney has sucked half of the magic out of their parks with all of the pandemic nonsense, just being away is especially healing. In fact, that trip was the best trip I ever had and look at it this way, the mask will hide the crying face. I found I cried at things I never saw coming like when Cinderella passed by in the parade. Mom loved her. Sending prayers for strength and a healing heart and know that God took her home because her work was done here and it was time for her to rest. We're all on our way to the same place, it was just her turn to start the journey. Thinking of that helped to get me through. I hope it helps you too.

I lost my mom when I turned 40. She was 59. Massive heart attack as well. I took my first solo trip to Disney a week after because I just wanted to be alone in my happy place. Maybe you could do the same? Just a couple of days to regroup is the best therapy you can find. Even if Disney has sucked half of the magic out of their parks with all of the pandemic nonsense, just being away is especially healing. In fact, that trip was the best trip I ever had and look at it this way, the mask will hide the crying face. I found I cried at things I never saw coming like when Cinderella passed by in the parade. Mom loved her. Sending prayers for strength and a healing heart and know that God took her home because her work was done here and it was time for her to rest. We're all on our way to the same place, it was just her turn to start the journey. Thinking of that helped to get me through. I hope it helps you too.

I am so sorry for your loss. I love that you took that trip and thank you so much for that. It's truly what I needed to read tonight! I appreciate it. And I especially like the mask hides the crying face- that's the one plus I suppose in all of this at least!!

I am so sorry for your loss. I love that you took that trip and thank you so much for that. It's truly what I needed to read tonight! I appreciate it. And I especially like the mask hides the crying face- that's the one plus I suppose in all of this at least!!
You're so welcome. Just remember every moment you're getting just a percent of a percent better. Even though you can't feel it and you can't tell, moments are passing by and it's happening. I just lost my dog on Sunday so I'm having to remember this with you. The change in normalcy is what throws you.

You're so welcome. Just remember every moment you're getting just a percent of a percent better. Even though you can't feel it and you can't tell, moments are passing by and it's happening. I just lost my dog on Sunday so I'm having to remember this with you. The change in normalcy is what throws you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your dog, that is incredibly tough. Sending love and hugs your way! And thank you again for your insight and comforting thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter