My National Rate Dropped a Lot

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
My reservation was made quite some time ago, and I just double checked it this morning. For Sep 19-23 for Emerald Aisle Service my total rate went from $134.41 down to $88.37. I am using the Disney Club Conract no. and the DC 3-day weekend coupon. I am very pleased with this rate.

What size car is this for?? I made our reservations quite awhile ago for October & they are now about $60.00 more!!

Intermediate is what you have to request to get Emerald Aisle service. I thought maybe I had made a mistake, but double checked my dates, made sure I had the right airport, you know, all the obvious stuff. Sure enough. rate went down that much.

I just tried again for my dates sep 21-28th and the rental was now 171.28 instead of 205, but I'm still getting a better deal from Dollar at 145!

I just checked my dates 9/18-9/26. It went up 6 bucks. I got my hopes up about a rate drop. Darn!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter