My "Pirates of the Caribbean" Themed Home Theater

Wowza! Hope your career is in this building creative field! If not I think you have found a niche for yourself! Really nice!

Shiver me timbers!!! That is rad!! We are making my DH's man cave into a pirate cove! Congrats on all the hard work, def worth it!

As Crush would say "Righteous dude!"

I would say your hard work paid off. Brilliant!pirate:

Wow... It's been a while since I visited the Disboards. Thanks so much for all the compliments and kind words!

Would you guys believe my profession is actually "band director?" A lot of this project was simply a matter of learning as I went. If anyone is interested in seeing construction pics, be sure to check out the link to my Facebook site in the first post!

That's awesome. I know how my band director Mr. Don Reynolds was. Thank you for giving back to your community. I know being in the band kept me out of a lot of trouble in high school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!