• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Studio (not Disney themed, MissDisney themed)

MissDisney04

Earning My Ears
I share my studio with my best friend, so this is really just 2/3 of the room

first off:

Memo Board 1
100_3345.jpg

Memo Board 2 - in progress
100_3360.jpg

from the door
100_3361.jpg

sewing station
100_3362.jpg

view of my sewing wall
100_3364.jpg

my shipping station
100_3368.jpg

computer area (only the picture on the wall change)
100_3369.jpg

printer and book shelf
100_3370.jpg

the wall behind my papercrafting station
100_3371.jpg

where all my stuff is held
100_3372.jpg

a view from above
100_3373.jpg

the shelves
100_3374.jpg

more shelves
100_3375.jpg

my things at hand shelf
100_3376.jpg

the sideview, *** i love the wand
100_3378.jpg

I did it all myself. Which is ALOT of heavy lifting lol. I am very proud, *** it is totally functional, and it finally feels very homey now. I get to look at all the wonderful disneyana everywhere all day (the smaller memo board showcases a picture from almost every year that I have visited Disney).

It is loosely Mickey themed (you can see all the Mickeys i am sure) but for the time being, it is just me themed (which is pretty disney through and through).

Wow, you have the ultimate craft room, I would have so much fun in there ha! ha!

thanks for the compliments ladies! i definitely wanted it to feel homey....i create best when i feel like i am surrounded by myself (i hope that makes sense ha)

my husband said that after he starts working again i can make the furnitute coordinate better (all in black with red accents)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter