My "Under Oath" PTR - Lots of Pics!!!

Melonie, thought of you guys today and I hope everything in your neck of the woods is okay. Thank God that tree is gone and that no one was hurt when it came down on your carport! Wowsers! :scared1:

Love the shirts and the shoes. It will be a great color scheme for the shoot! Hopefully, we will hear from you soon, but until then...take care! :goodvibes

Sara

I'm BACK!!!!! Well, kinda? We are still without power at our house (no power means no running water as well) but my mom has power, cable, telephone AND internet so I'm invading her place for the day. :goodvibes It's not looking very likely that we will have power before we leave for our trip (3 1/2 days!!!!!!! :cool1: ) so I will have to sneak updates in here when I get the chance. DH and I are both in total agreement that we are going on our trip regardless of the situation here. We've had this thing booked for almost 9 months and have been looking forward to it atleast that long - and need it now more than ever! ;) We are so excited to "evacuate" to Mickey's House! (plug there for Megan of "MegansMom" :goodvibes ) Thanks so much to all of you that have kept us in your thoughts and prayers - we didn't sustain any damage to our house and more importantly our family so it worked!
Melonie---I don't know if you will see this right now or not--not knowing about your power situation, but we are thinking of you guys down there right now and hoping for the best---although this looks like an INCREDIBLE storm!!! Please be safe!!!! I so wish there was something we could do to help out, but know that our prayers are with you!!! Take care, Jen

OF COURSE, TOM AND I ARE GLUED TO THE COVERAGE!!!!!!

Thanks so much! The storm was so devastating and we are VERY blessed to have faired so well.

Melonie,
I have been thinking about you guys with Gustav so close, hope you are staying safe and are not without power for too long!!

I love the shirts and shoes! I can't wait to see some of your pics from the Poly photo session! I love those Nike Shox!! I may have to look into getting my DH a pair of those!! :)

Looks like our trips will be safe from Hanna, now we just have to keep an eye out on the waves behind her!! Ugh!!! :headache:

Tammy

Thanks for the thoughts! We were definitely kept safe, but we are looking at another 2 weeks or more without power. Thankfully, we will be gone for 6 days of that!!!! :banana: Oh, and we too are keeping an eye on Ike out there. :confused:

Just to say thinking about you and your family.

Keep safe

Sarah

Thanks! :goodvibes

UPDATE:

I just spoke to Melonie and she and her family are doing well. She is currently having power surges where she looses power for moments at a time and her router for the interenet can't reset in between. I'm sure if she is able to get online she will give you an update soon. They are just having a lot of rain and wind gusts like we are here. Thanks to you all for your kind words and prayers we all appreciate them so much. :goodvibes

Thanks for updating everyone for me. :hug:

Loving your PTR, I am starting mine today! Hope you and your family are safe and sound!

Ooooh, please feel free to post the link to it here on my PTR so we can all follow you over! :thumbsup2

Just checking in on you - hope you and your family are well! I too have been glued to the tv all day watching Gustav.

Love your recent purchases - I have the pink/brown crocs in the flip-flop style - actually wearing them right now! The blue shirts for the photo shoot will be great.

Wow on the tree falling on your carport! Thankfully it didn't hit the house and probably a good thing the tree is gone now so you don't have to worry about it during this storm.

It is a very good thing that the tree is gone b/c Gustav definitely would have taken its toll on it - probably toppling it onto our house! :scared1:

Melonie, thought of you guys today and I hope everything in your neck of the woods is okay. Thank God that tree is gone and that no one was hurt when it came down on your carport! Wowsers! :scared1:

Love the shirts and the shoes. It will be a great color scheme for the shoot! Hopefully, we will hear from you soon, but until then...take care! :goodvibes

Sara

:goodvibes Thanks so much! I can't wait to go on our trip and report back to everyone about it!

Glad to see you posted - sorry you are still without power and water. You definately need to go on your trip! No use being home without utilities! :goodvibes

Good to see you all are ok. You have my contact info, so make sure to get ahold of us down there!!!

So glad to hear you all are okay---so sad to hear that you have no power or water though!!!! You MUST go on the trip regardless---I AGREE!!! Thanks for the shout out for Megan......she was sitting on my lap as I read it and I pointed it out to her. She smiled SO BIG!!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Ike stays away from you....but it does not look so good.

I'm so excited for your girls! Make sure to take video of the kid's reactions! Looks like storm-free weather for you! I hope you have a fabulous trip and I will be looking forward to two great reports when you get back!

:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

Sara

:yay: Hey everybody! I'm back! :goodvibes It's been a CRAZY 4 days since we got home, but looks like things are settling into some sort of "normalcy" now. :thumbsup2 I've been having the craziest problems uploading to photobucket, though . . . anybody else having trouble? Just wondering if it was just me. :) Anyhoo, I have the pics from the flight and van ride to POR uploaded so I am fixing to make my first trip report post! :cool1: Stay tuned - I'll post the link here on my PTR. :thumbsup2

You got started!!! I was having a problem earlier trying to post to photobucket as well. Norton kept telling me that it was a "potential malicious" website!! :confused3 Anyhoo, can't wait to read more and see what pics you post! :)

Yay! :banana: :banana: Glad you're back and looking forward to reading all about the trip! So, where's that post? ;)

Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts