• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Universal/IOA pictures

sltrawick

Mouseketeer
I finally got my pictures scanned and onto a web site....so just click on the link in my signature and happy viewing! :)

great pictures Sharon! Where at citywalk is the surfboard?

The surfboard is across from Pastamore. It is around the entrance of Citywalk as you are walking towards the park from the parking garages.

Where is the Coke pavillion....and what do you "do" there. One dissapointment my older Kids have about not doing Disney is the Soda thingy at Epcot.(strange...didn't complain about not going on Test Track...Rock N' Roller....Tower of Terror...Space Mountain... But...OH MY GOODNESS...We're not going to get to taste the SODA'S!!!!)

So maybe the Coke Pavillion will satisfy?....

Thanx,

Hi Cindy,
Sorry, there is no tasting of Coke there. It's a shop with hands on things to do inside of it and shopping. They have a camera that you can "play" with, etc. No coke tasting though.

We took my son's picture in front of it, because my brother works for Coke headquarters in Atlanta and is currently in Brussells for Coke....so whenever we see Coke stuff, we take a picture for him.

Great Pictures! And I read your trip reports. Sounds like a good time. I tried to get ahold of you earlier through a thread but missed connection. I just wondered if you had any luck with early entry with your tickets? I hope you didn't have any problems. Thanks alot!!!

You know...we didn't make it to ee at Universal and we didn't really at IOA (we were so tired...we didn't want to get up). But, we did get into IOA at around 8:35am and we showed them our ticket and they let us in (and there was a long line with people waiting to get in and we just walked into the line that says...already have passes).
I don't know if this helped you out any....but we did get in about 25 earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter