Mypoints 300 points!

MyPoints must have missed the boat on this one because it was free??? :confused3

I emailed last night through the clickthru link as HayGan mentioned in her post and it's posted this morning. It's pending until April 27th.

Thanks for the suggestion Lynn!! :thumbsup2

Your welcome! I actually did this a few times since it was free. I have only requested points once but I think I am going to request them again to see what happens :)

I am waiting for about 6,500 points from Mypoints. I have been really impressed with them lately. They have been really prompt in crediting things that you provide documentation for :thumbsup2

Thank you all for posting this. I've decided to try it too since you all got credit. We have a new baby coming in August, and I'm trying to get enough points to get the basinet for free!!!

I did the click thru missing points thing as well and just got an email that my 300 points were posted! Easy offer :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter