National Treasure 3

Emie06

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this has been discussed before but I've read that Disney is reportedly FINALLY working on the 3rd installment of National Treasure.

I loved the first two movies 😍 and I'm really excited for the third one. What do you think it will be about? What's on page 47 in the President's book of secrets?

I'm thinking maybe Atlantis!

I hope it does happen..
I always imagined a storyline where the British is trying to secretly take over the u.s.a. picture this:

Page 47 was about a secret organization where there was british spies that has infiltrated the American government and that even one of the presidents was actually a spy. Then there's a hidden vault of gold that they hid to finance their organization so in order to bring down the organization, they have to follow clues left on page 47 to find the hidden vault.

I hope it does happen..
I always imagined a storyline where the British is trying to secretly take over the u.s.a. picture this:

Page 47 was about a secret organization where there was british spies that has infiltrated the American government and that even one of the presidents was actually a spy. Then there's a hidden vault of gold that they hid to finance their organization so in order to bring down the organization, they have to follow clues left on page 47 to find the hidden vault.

That's an interesting plot!

I hope that this happens, as my wife and I have enjoyed the previous installments. (We both think that Riley gets all of the best lines in the movies: "Oh, look. Here come my tax dollars to arrest me.")

I can't see how a 3rd movie couldn't be about "Page 47".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!