Natural Energy question

Bethislucy

DIS Veteran
I need to lose some weight but I can’t exercise till the evenings. My problem comes in by the end of the day I’m exhausted. I know if I exercise more, I will have more energy but right now I don’t. I was doing some weight lose healthy life products that has a “pink” drink with it and it did give me energy but I had to stop because it gave me awful acid reflux. So I’m just wondering if anyone has some suggestions on something that gives you energy but won’t keep me up all night. I don't want to do energy drinks or coffee while I love coffee if I drink it after 3 I'm up all night. I am looking to exercise around 5:30 pm and I go to bed about 10:30 pm. Any tips would be great.

Do you live somewhere that you could possible be low in Vitamin D this time of year?

Peppermint is said to be energizing, peppermints, peppermint tea?

Do you live somewhere that you could possible be low in Vitamin D this time of year?
QUOTE]

No I'm in South Carolina, I'm just out of shape lol my body isn't use to do things after work and I want to change that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!