Nearest A&E Facilities to Disneyland Paris

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
I realise that this is an odd question to ask but for the moment I have to try and find out the answer so I can include it in my travel plans!

Does anyone know the location or name of the nearest A&E to Disney?

I have recently had a couple of severe allergic reactions which are undergoing further investigations at the moment as it is unknown what is causing it but I have been advised no matter where I go to know the location of the nearest a&e facilities.

Obviously I am hoping that when I go in August that this will be all sorted out, I am aware that within the parks there are medical facilities but a couple of nights I will be staying at the Dream Castle which isn't covered by the On Site Disney Medical facilities.

I hope that this info will never have to be used but I would rather be prepared!:)

I always assumed that any visitor could use the Medical facilities, is this not the case? :confused:

Hi

From what I understand if you are taken ill whilst staying at a Disney Hotel then their medical facilities will come and assist you. Likewise if you are taken ill whilst visiting the parks you can use their facilities.

But if you are taken ill whilst staying at an Off site Hotel then you will have to call for an ambulance and probably go the nearest hospital.

If you are able to you can certainly get on the bus from an off site hotel and then go and visit the medical facilities but sometimes this may not be possible.

Hope this helps, and if anyone wants to chip in feel free to do so as I don't really have first hand knowledge and really don't want to either!!

Thanks Fiona for clarifying things, makes perfect sense to me now.

When I fell and cut my head quite badly in a room at Explorers the girl that came to see me offered to call a fireman :faint:

Thanks Fiona for clarifying things, makes perfect sense to me now.

When I fell and cut my head quite badly in a room at Explorers the girl that came to see me offered to call a fireman :faint:

I think thats how it works out in France, in that the fire brigade are medically trained to be 1st on scene for ill health, as that is what will happen if your taken ill in a Disney hotel

hi, i suffer with the same problem as does my mum

just to note (im sure you've already been told this by a doctor, but just in case)

but do you carry liquid piriton, a blue asthma inhaler and an epipen?

they have saved my mums life on more than one occasion and now shes not afraid of being far from hospitals as these always help her immediately until an ambulance can come..

hope all is well though and you dont need these!
x

Hi Kittina

Thanks for your post.

I do carry blue inhaler and liquid piriton around - wish they did them in sachets, but until I see the consultant in June no epi pen! My GP doesn't feel I warrant an epi pen because my throat/tongue doesn't swell although she has said that I have suffered from mild anaphylaxis as my BP drops, my body swells including my lips, hives, flushing etc!

Wish I knew what is causing it but it has come completely out of the blue, 3 reactions in the last 9 months, so I've been referred to Cambridge for them to sort it out!!

Fiona
x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter